PDA

View Full Version : It's Safe To Say... Zoe is here to STAY!! (PICS)

4theloveofzoe
11-01-2005, 11:13 PM
We're still working on the potty training. And I'm still looking to get a crate. We've got her confined to downstairs. But that doesn't stop her from pooping in front of the doorway. :( Actually yesterday was pretty funny, when my 10 year old daughter came walking through, she starts screaming.
"Mommy... Dog pooh!" *shrugs* :p I thought it was funny. She didn't though. She had it on the bottom of her shoe. :eek:

Anyways... Here's some pics. MORE in another post below....

Oh there's a pic with something white around Zoe's neck. Guess what it was? :o LOL! My daughters thong. LMBO! We have NO idea how she got it around her neck. :eek: :o

ENJOY!!

Lori

PS You can tell how MUCH Zoe missed Krissy in the one pic. It was just a few minutes after Krissy got home from the hospital. *Note: Krissy's hospital bracelets.*

finn's mom
11-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Yee haw! I'm so glad she's staying! She looks so welcome and comfortable and happy in the photos! :) Thank you for sharing these...

4theloveofzoe
11-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Here's more...

These ones are great!

Zoe WANTED Isy's popsicle badly. lol

Isn't the picture of Isabel and Zoe sleeping priceless? lol

Oh, and in case your wondering why my 2 year olds face looks wierd, she had a laser treatment just days before these pics were taken.

K9karen
11-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Looks to me like Isy's got a best friend for life.especially if she keeps eating popsicles!! :D Zoe's more beautiful than the day you got her! And she got so big!
Yeah, housebreaking takes a lot of time and consistency. I got my 1st dog, Cody as a 4 week old pup and was able to take 2 weeks vacation to train him. I never used crates and it worked for me. He was just gated from the upstairs until he could be trusted. He did a little dance when he had to go and I praised him while he was doing the deeds. Then came a treat with a praise. He was totally trained by 8 weeks. I'm glad Logan was already trained so I didn't have to go through that again! Good luck! Hope everyone in your family is feeling well.

Ginger's Mom
11-02-2005, 05:11 AM
Oh yeah, it looks like Zoe has fit right in. :D What cute pictures of Zoe and your daughters. She looks like she has been there for years. :)

buttercup132
11-02-2005, 05:34 AM
awwwwww

4theloveofzoe
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks everyone! Isn't it amazing how much you can love an animal like it's your own kid? :p

luv4mutts
11-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Aww! What a cute dog!

luvofallhorses
11-02-2005, 12:09 PM
:D Welcome to Pet Talk, Zoe! :)

pitc9
11-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Yippee!!! Congrats!
Zoe looks like a perfect match for your family!