PDA

View Full Version : Compliment swap?

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 06:49 PM
The compliment thread reminded my of the compliment swap that was held a while back [ sometime during the summer?]

I thought it would be fun to do another one. I'd organize it if people are interested in doing it again.

Post if you want to do it again and if there is enough people I will post a new thread with info. :)

buckner
11-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Lindsey, I'd love to do this again.

However, I'd go ahead and post a bit of info right now in your first post. There are a lot of newcomers who may not know what this is, so they may not want to sign up!

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 07:12 PM

However, I'd go ahead and post a bit of info right now in your first post. There are a lot of newcomers who may not know what this is, so they may not want to sign up!

Oh yah, i never thought of that. :p

Here is what ILoveMyAbbyGirl said on the last compliment swap. I hope its okay that I'm using the same instructions but I think she did a great job explaining it.

Submit your screen name and your REAL name to me, either by the way of PM, Email, Messenger, or on this thread directly.
Once we have gotten everyone who wants to participate, I compile a list of everyones names. (Deadline:: We need to discuss.)
You take the list of EVERYONES names and compliment each person on the list. (Obviously not yourself, unless you want to!) Nothing huge or dramatic is needed, just a simple, feel-good compliment to each person on the list, even if you aren't friends with that person. If it comes up that you don't know the person AT ALL, please make an effort to look up some of their posts, PM them, talk to them or some other way. Please try not to make stuff up!
Once you are finished complimenting everyone, send the list back to me via PM. If for some reason you cannot send it by PM, you may email me or send it through Messenger.
After I get all of the lists (or most of them, in past cases!) I put each persons compliments onto another sheet and then I send all of YOUR compliments (the compliments people have said about YOU) to you. You do not get to see who sends them, unless the person signs their names after their compliments.

Flatcoatluver
11-01-2005, 07:23 PM
I would love to do this!!!
Breanne is my name and my pet talk name is flatcoatluver

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Sounds good! I can also do it if you don't want to or can't. :) I love doing it. Satisfaction is the number one thing that makes me happyyyy. :)

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 08:09 PM
I'll do it! :)

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Ok, anyone else?

luvofallhorses
11-01-2005, 09:23 PM
I'll do it again! :) Oh and my name is Krista. :)