PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara

Logan
11-01-2005, 12:48 PM
My Mom told me that you are typing with one hand these days! :( I'm so sorry you have a sore arm. I am finally feeling better even though I don't make it easy for my mom to take me to the doctor. She gave me a shot and I'm healing again.

Mom came home for lunch today and she took some pictures of me enjoying the cool day. I thought it might cheer you up.

Tell Filou and Tigress that I said "hello".

I love you, Barbara, and I hope you will feel better soon.

Butter

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid192/p007d0eed34d83a8b72cb5b168547954d/f1a43305.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid192/pc2e769648ea1a6134a766e7e2be01764/f1a43303.jpg

catmandu
11-01-2005, 01:15 PM
We hope,that you are feeling better soon,Barbara. Your Catshad a wonderful time at Our Porch Party.
I hope that your Meeeowmie Bag got home in one piece,and was not eaten,on the way home.

Randi
11-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Butter, you look sweeter than ever, and I'm sure Barbara is happy for your well wishes. :)

It's good to see you in such great shape. I'm glad your mom took these wonderful photos.

Sending kisses and headbumpies.

Barbara
11-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Butter, that is too sweet of you to think of me. so we are in the same boat as i got a shot as well. plus i have to leave my right arm andnot type with it (as you shouldn't lick your legs ;) )

hope we both are well soon.

kisses from me and headbumpies from your pals filou an tigris :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh my little Butterball....that second photo of you makes me want to cuddle and comfort you....poor boy!

Logan
11-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Butter, that is too sweet of you to think of me. so we are in the same boat as i got a shot as well. plus i have to leave my right arm andnot type with it (as you shouldn't lick your legs ;) )

hope we both are well soon.

kisses from me and headbumpies from your pals filou an tigris :)

Oh Barbara, if I could ever learn to spell "Tigris", I would be doing ok. :o

Buttercup

PS. Thank you, Edwina. I would like a hug. I'm feeling much better, I promise, I'm snuggling lots with my mom, which makes her very, very happy.

momcat
11-01-2005, 08:19 PM
So sorry to hear about your being single handed! I'm just getting over a broken wrist and this one hand thing can sure be a problem. I hope you're feeling better every day! :)

Butter, you are just too cute! How nice of you to send Barbara get well wishes. There's no doubt that seeing your pictures will help her owie go away.

Killearn Kitties
11-02-2005, 04:33 AM
Butter sweetheart, you have made us all happy, not just Barbara! Sugglies and headbumpies to you sweet boy!