PDA

View Full Version : Lightning caught a mouse!!!

Lightning SuperCat
11-01-2005, 04:30 AM
(this actually happened last week, but Ihaven't been on :o)

When I came downstairs that morning, there he was, batting the tiny little mousie around, waiting for it to die. The poor thing almost had a heart attack!! :eek: He was very very proud of what he did, but now he waits in the closet all day for another mousie to come! Lightning says it smelled very good, much better than anything else. He also said it was the coolest toy he's ever played with! :p

orangemm
11-01-2005, 04:44 AM
So, what happened to the poor little victim? Did he meet an untimely end or was he saved?

One of our cats years ago cornered a mouse and he seemed confused as to what he should to with it! :D

Lightning SuperCat
11-01-2005, 04:48 AM
He was taken over to the park across the street, but he probably died anyways from heart attack! Any mouse would, if you see a 14-pound tabby licking his chops overtop of you!! :p

Felix
11-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Felix spotted a mouse in the basement yeaterday :eek:(The time of year for them I guess) The mouse is up between the isulation and the plastic so he cant get at it.I put poison up there because I hate the critters :eek: But Felix seemed to enjoy his hunting time. :rolleyes:He was so determined to catch the mouse if only he had come down.You should of seen him on top of the washer staring intensely up at the mouse.It almaost seemed like the mouse was teasing him.The mouse would come out and get a piece of poison and run back in,he done this several times and Felix nearly lost it!! :eek: I never seem any signs of mice yet this moning(Keeping fingers crossed)I hope the critter is dead now :(

catmandu
11-01-2005, 08:10 AM
Michael and The Princess ad a field day,when they first moved here,catching mice,but the mice all moved next door,where thier Dog barks,but cant catch them.
My Cats woulnt know what to do with a mouse,but my Hunters do.
Hooray for Lightning Super Cat!!!!!!