you play in the car! :D Congrats on POTD to
a very special little bird. May God bless you
with lots of fun and adventures for many
years to come.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

RobiLee
11-01-2005, 06:50 AM
Datsun, you are a very pretty bird. I love your stunning colors. Congrats Datsun and enjoy your special day!

tatsxxx11
11-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Wow, what a gorgeous birdie you are, Datsun! Your brilliant green coloring is spectacular! Be you girl or boy, you're simply stunning; and so smart and talented as well!! And quite the personality packed parrot, as well! How heads must turn when they hear those wolf whistles coming from your car, only to turn and see you staring back at them!:D No wonder you won over your human's heart so handily, you're precious! It's so heartwarming to read of the deep and loving bond you and your guardian have forged and I'm sure as the years go by, that bond will only grow stronger!:) Though I do have a feeling that by now, you're sharing your home with an assortment of feathered friends!;)

Thanks for stopping by today, precious Datsun! I hope you and your proud family enjoy an extra special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, sweetheart! Congratulations to Datsun, our extra special and most deserving, PET OF THE DAY!!!:) Long and happy life to you, Datsun!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-01-2005, 11:43 AM
What a precious baby you are!!!
You couldn't be more adorable if you tried!!!
I love your wonderful picture. It looks like you are giving us a wave!! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
11-01-2005, 06:20 PM
WOW! How gorgeous you are Datsun! :eek: You have such brilliant blue eyes which look stunning against your beautiful color! It was nice to meet your dear Datsun! Congrats PRETTY!! :) :D :)