PDA

View Full Version : Compliment Thread

Toby's my baby
10-31-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm sure most of you know how this works, but if you dont, here's what you do:
I will start then the next person to post, will have to say something about me, possitive things please!, and if you dont know anything about them, say that, say taht you dont know them very well and you hope to get to know them better. Maybe, if someone doesnt know you very well, you could send them a pm and tell them a little about yourself so everyone gets to know everyone! :)

Chica
10-31-2005, 09:03 PM
HELLO, I DON'T KNOW YOU VERY WELL. I AM CHICA'S MOM, SHERRY. ;) I like your picture of Autumn in your siggy. She is very pretty. Do you live on a ranch? It sounds like you do. I love horses. I would love to own my own. It has been something that I have always wanted.I have friends who own their own horses.Maybe someday I will own my own horse. I ride sometimes with my friends. I love to ride in the country. California has lots of country with rolling hills, trees and streams. Tell me about your home?
;)

caseysmom
10-31-2005, 09:04 PM
Tobysmybaby, You are very pretty and you always have nice things to say.

caseysmom
10-31-2005, 09:09 PM
Chica's mom, sorry I got busy with trick or treaters....You are very nice to talk to online and I don't know you very well either but hope to get to know you better.

Chica
10-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Thank you Caseysmom! You are very sweet to say that. ;) I would like to get to know you better also. ;)

luvofallhorses
10-31-2005, 09:17 PM
Chica's mom, you seem very sweet. :)

Flatcoatluver
10-31-2005, 09:23 PM
You seem like a awsome person!!! A big love for your animals but i don't know you much.

finn's mom
10-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Breanne, you always have fun threads, and, you seem to be a very up, positive person. The world needs more upbeat people like you!

Flatcoatluver
10-31-2005, 09:29 PM
aww your so sweet!!! Kari, you are so caring and always have a knowledge of animals to help alot of people out, you care and respect people too.

jesse_3
10-31-2005, 11:53 PM
Flatcoatluver, you are very nice to talk to, and pm..You always seem to listen with your full attention on pm's!

Steph and the gang!

JenBKR
11-01-2005, 08:28 AM
Great thread! Jesse 3 you always give great advice and are so helpful to others. You have a good heart and a lot of love for your animals :)

beeniesmom
11-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Nice thread.
Oh Jen, you are such a sweet and caring person.
I always respect your opinions and do care for your advice on things!

finn's mom
11-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Carmen, you surely have left your mark on Pet Talk. Your pups always bring a smile to my face, and, I'm so glad that I've "met" you! Maybe one day, it'll happen for real! Thanks for joining us when you did and for sticking around. It just wouldn't be the same without you!

JenBKR
11-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Aww Carmen that's so sweet, thank you!

Jadapit
11-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Jen, you are always so nice to everyone. You are such a sweetheart. I enjoy reading your posts a lot. :D

finn's mom
11-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Donna, you are so nice and I love that you think of me when you know something I like is going to be on tv. :) ha ha, seriously, though...you are kind and compassionate and I'm glad that you're a part of Pet Talk!

Jadapit
11-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Thank you Kari! You are such a huge part of PT. I cant imagine it without you and Finn so you better never leave! :D

luvofallhorses
11-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Donna,

what to say? what to say? :D I am glad I became friends with you ever since I pm'd you saying how beautiful your girls are. You're such a great friend and I have a feeling we're going to be friends for life. :) (((HUGS)))

Jadapit
11-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Krista, you are one of the most caring, compassionate people I have ever known. You always know how to brighten my day! :D I'm so glad you pm'd me and that we became friends. You bet we will be friends for life! You are stuck with me now girl. ;) ((((HUGS))))

JenBKR
11-01-2005, 11:59 AM
You guys are all so wonderful!

Carmen - You are such a sweet and beautiful person. You have so much love for Frankie and Beenie and always have positive things to say. I'm so glad we 'met'!

Donna - You have such a kind heart and I look forward to all of your posts (especially pictures of your beautiful girls ;) ). PT would not be the same without you.

Kari - You are such a fun person, I always love hearing about what adventures you and Finn are embarking on next. You always have kind words and great advice for everyone.

I love you all! :)

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 12:02 PM
You seem like a really sweet person. :)

Flatcoatluver
11-01-2005, 02:47 PM
cagneydog I don't know you much but my talking to you, your a sweet person.

Anita Cholaine
11-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Breanne, I think you're a really sweet girl, I enjoy reading your posts... I'd like to know you better, because you seem to be a great person....

carole
11-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Anita you are fairly new here compared to me, but I would like to say it is always a pleasure to read your posts, you seem a very nice person, and like me you come from a different country, it is great to meet someone from a different culture and country,I really enjoy what you have to say and look forward to getting to know you better.

finn's mom
11-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Carole, you are truly one of my favorite people in here. I love talking to you about movies, and, how you aren't afraid to voice your opinions on them. I think you're a great person, and, I'm happy to know you!

carole
11-01-2005, 03:34 PM
Aww Thanks Kari, I really enjoy talking with you too, and it is great to know that we can appreciate each others difference of opinions, and I love the movie thread you started,it is forever continuing and really is awesome,you are young lady with many qualities and attributes I admire, always there for advice for others on PT, and I find you are always open and honest, but in a nice and caring way.

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Carole, I dont know much about you, but you seem very sweet :)

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 03:42 PM
I enjoyed talking to you on a chat a while back. Your so sweet :) And I'm really sorry about Tink.

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Awww, You're sweet too Cagney Dog! You are fun to talk to and thanks about Tink :)

luvofallhorses
11-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Briana,

you're a really sweet kid. :) I am also so sorry about Tink. (((HUGS)))

psst..Donna I am really glad we're friends, too. :D

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Krista, Thanks about Tink :(
You are one of the sweetest kindest people I've ever talked to. You are a great and caring animal lover, whos an awesome pal :)

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 04:04 PM
loveofallhorses, You seem like a great person. you always offer great advice. You’re a great member of pt

Edit- sorry roxyluvs

Breanne [is it Breanne or brianna??:o] You are such a great person. Please post some more pictures of your roxy girl!

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 04:09 PM
loveofallhorses, You seem like a great person. you always offer great advice. You’re a great member of pt

Edit- sorry roxyluvs

Breanne [is it Breanne or brianna??:o] You are such a great person. Please post some more pictures of your roxy girl!
Actually it's Briana :D lol I will post some pics of Roxy...Some old ones...cus i dont have any new ones...soo it will be in dog general within the hour :)Oh...and CagneyDog, like I said you are really fun to talk to, and seem like a sweet person

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh haha, sorry I was close though :p

Yay! I can't wait to see them. Roxy is so cute :D

Flatcoatluver
11-01-2005, 06:13 PM
cagneydog I don't know you much but my talking to you, your a sweet person.

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Breanne, you are a very sweet person, and you are fun to talk to! :D

Flatcoatluver
11-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Briana you were there with me in the ruff times of thinking about waht to do with those ducks. I have the biggest respect for you, I think you are one of the sweetest, most responsible girls i know that is you age.

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Awww!

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-01-2005, 06:39 PM
FlatcoatLover (I assume since Brianna didn't really "post";)),

You seem like such a nice girl, and very responsible!! Your dogs are beautiful, and I hope to get to know you better in the future!:)

-Katie

CagneyDog
11-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Katie, You seem like such an awesome person. Blaze is SO handsome, I love seeing pictures of him. Your a great member of pet talk :)

Flatcoatluver
11-01-2005, 06:41 PM
thanks!!! I don't know you name so i can't call you by you first name. I don't really know you and would love to learn more about you. But blaze is beutiful!!

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks Cagneydog and Flatcoatluver! (and my name's Katie btw;))

Cagneydog--you are a great addition to PT, and I love reading your posts! Cagney's such a handsome old boy, and we need to see more pics of him!!:D;)

-Katie

luvofallhorses
11-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Katie,

You're such a great friend and we have a lot in common! :D I am glad to have 'met' you here on PT. You're a real sweetheart. :) PT would NOT be the same without you! :) ((((HUGS))))

Toby's my baby
11-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Krista, hmm... what is there to say about you...? Just kidding! You are a great friend and I loved getting pm's from you every day. You have beautiful animals! Hope to get another pm from you soon! ;)

-Beth

lv4dogs
11-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Beth, you always have such nice things to say & cute pictures to share. I've never met you nor do I know you very well but I do like what I do know about you!
Sue

Anita Cholaine
11-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Sue, I think you are a great addition to Pet Talk. you're so sweet, and I love the way you're always ready to help if someone needs it....

Natali

luvofallhorses
11-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Anita, (sorry I don't know your real name.. :o )

You are very nice from what I have seen you post.

lv4dogs,

you take really good care of your pets and seem very nice.

Toby's my baby,

you are a great friend, too. and you should be getting a pm from me soon..;)

Flatcoatluver,

you seem really sweet and your pets are really cute and you have a good attitude. :)

Anita Cholaine
11-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Krista, Pet Talk wouldn't be the same without you... I love your posts, and you seem to be a really nice person, although I don't know you very well....

Hugs:)
Natali

Roxyluvsme13
11-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Natali,
you are a sweet person and fun to talk to. You are a great friend, and Anita's so cute!!
Briana ((HUGS)) :)

Flatcoatluver
11-02-2005, 02:39 PM
I already posted what i thought of you but i will say it again your really sweet and awsome!