PDA

View Full Version : Kersey is doing SO good!!!

AdoreMyDogs
03-25-2002, 11:42 AM
I can't tell you all how happy I am that I got Kersey! She is truly so intelligent, she's absolutely a pure love girl, she's fun, she's beautiful, and she fills a void that I was not aware that I had until I got her. Both Dan, Graham and I love her to pieces!

I will post more pics soon, but I just wanted to share with you how much I love my new baby girl :)

By the way, Kersey is free in the house for the first time while we are at work today...I am quite confindent that she will be good, otherwise I wouldn't have "graduated" her from her crate, but I am also quite anxious to get home :)

I just wanted to give you a quick update. It was true fate that I met her. The luck of the Irish was with me when she came to live in my house on St. Patrick's day. I am having a blast training her and seeing her blossom into a happy, healthy, adoring, well socialized adult dog.

I am so blessed. She is a true dream.

Logan
03-25-2002, 11:50 AM
LOL!!! The love just oozes out whenever you post about Graham or Kersey!!! I was just teasing you, of course, with my question!!!!

I could not be happier for anyone in the world than I am you!!!! :D :D :D (except of course, Graham and Kersey, who will be lifelong best friends, I'm sure)

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-25-2002, 11:50 AM
Leslie, What great news!

Glad to hear that Graham and Kersey are doing well together and that she has turned out to be all that you could ever want! She sounds like a great doggy.

Hugs to Kersey and Graham!

aly
03-25-2002, 12:09 PM
Leslie, you're going to make me cry!! Your post is beautiful and you sound so happy! I am so happy for you and your family that you were blessed with a sweet little girl. I will be waiting on pins and needles for updated pics and I can't wait to hear about when Kersey meets Cassie and little Ritz :)

AdoreMyDogs
03-25-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by aly
Leslie, you're going to make me cry!! Your post is beautiful and you sound so happy! I am so happy for you and your family that you were blessed with a sweet little girl. I will be waiting on pins and needles for updated pics and I can't wait to hear about when Kersey meets Cassie and little Ritz :)

OMG, Aly, Kersey met my mom and her 2 dogs (Cassie and Ritz, which you knew about) and her 2 cats, Mia and Mewton on Sunday! Kersey didn't know what to think of Ritz and Cassie, but she was purely afraid of the cats :) She spooked and ran away with her tail between her legs when the cats lifted up their feet :) She's obviously been nailed by kitty claws in the past :)

She was nervous of Ritz, but she was pretty comfey with Cassie. Cassie does not shove herself in the faces of other animals like Ritz does, so Kersey kept backing away from 5 pound Ritz with her tail between her legs because Ritz thought for sure I brought him a new playmate :) It was quite a site :)

The meeting went great! Kersey is so extremely gentle and kind and loving. I was so proud to introduce her to my mom, and my mom, of course, loved her!

By the way, Kersey did fantastic in the house free today while we were at work! I tell you guys, she's absoultely perfect! I was so lucky to have been the first one interested in her, and the first one that Anne trusted enough to adopt out to!!! I got myself another gem!

Taken just now. I really tried to get them together but as soon as I point the camera at Kersey, she comes towards me and away from Graham.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/pbdd4d921e9403ded6b494cdecb620dfb/fdd97a71.jpg

I whistled and Kersey's head tilted. You can kind of see it:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/p10b1d3832547effb1ad855aacea38489/fdd97a79.jpg

Showing off her pretty smile:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/p76a3bab44839b3eaf7bdf0648df9cd67/fdd97a86.jpg

And I can't leave out the best boy, Graham!!! Here is a beautiful picture that was taken a few weeks ago. He's my snow angel.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/peb9d31a7bcd2a396fa028cd7582036bd/fdd978c4.jpg

tatsxxx11
03-25-2002, 04:35 PM
It was surely meant to be Leslie! I am SO thrilled for you all!!!! Tell Kersey how proud we all are of her!:) What a joy she is! And OF COURSE, lots of extra love to our BEST BOY Super Graham!!! Love, Sandra, Star and Cody!

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 04:38 PM
HOOOOOORAY for Kersey!!!! Am so, SO GLAD that she was meant to be with you. Glad Graham loves his new little sister!!!:D Love the "Sticking out the tongue pic"!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-25-2002, 04:47 PM
GREAT NEWS INDEED!
I'm so glad Kersey is fitting in so well with your family. Looking forward to more pictures soon.:)

lizbud
03-25-2002, 05:01 PM
Leslie,

Thanks for the update on the furkids. It surely was
the luck of the Irish. Kersey sounds so much like
Graham in having a sweet disposition. I'm so happy
for you all. It was meant to be !!! Liz & Buddy

Sudilar
03-25-2002, 06:05 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

So happy for you!!!!

tatsxxx11
03-25-2002, 06:18 PM
Graham, you ARE our AngelDog! I WUV you SO much!!! Kisses, kisses, kisses!!!!!!!!!

RachelJ
03-25-2002, 06:33 PM
This is really the kind of tale we love to hear. Could it get much better? I don't think so. I guess we can all uncross our fingers and toes because everything is working out so well.

Much love to Dan and Leslie and Graham and the newest member of the family, sweet, lovable Kersey.

Crikit
03-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Glad to hear that Kersey and Graham are getting along as well as two peas in a pod I was going to say two fleas on a dog but then I remembered where I was posting ;)

And I love the pictures, the one of Graham is fantastic.

auggie
03-25-2002, 08:04 PM
I'm so happy, that Graham and Kersey are getting along so well. I think it is so great that he has a playmate, and she is beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS !!Leslie
Graham does look like an angel:)

Cincy'sMom
03-25-2002, 08:08 PM
What great pictures!!! Glad to hear things are going well and that Graham and Kersaey are becoming best buds.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-25-2002, 09:04 PM
Leslie, I am so happy that Kersey fits into the family so well.
How fortunate you are to have those two beautiful babies. I can't believe how much they look alike. It's like looking in a mirror. lol
Hugs and kisses to our man Graham, Kersey and you.
Have fun.
Jackie

anna_66
03-25-2002, 09:15 PM
This is wonderful new! I'm so happy for you:D I can just feel the love when I read your post! By the way, excellent pictures! I really love the one of Graham!

Gio
03-26-2002, 04:01 AM
That's such an exciting update! I'm so please that it's working out so well. THe pictures are great and Kersey is adorable, I must confess though I still have a very soft spot for Graham. The picture of him in the snow is priceless. :D

purrley
03-26-2002, 07:59 AM
:) :) Wonderful Leslie - you deserve this happiness. Kersey sounds like a whole lotta fun and she's beautiful too!!!

mugsy
03-27-2002, 09:43 AM
What pretty babies you have!!! Thanks for the pictures and I told you that Graham would warm up to her!! I'm so happy for you and Dan and Graham.

Bunnicula05
03-27-2002, 09:50 AM
Those pics are SO adorable. Hehehe.

TheAntiPam
03-30-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs

And I can't leave out the best boy, Graham!!! Here is a beautiful picture that was taken a few weeks ago. He's my snow angel.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/peb9d31a7bcd2a396fa028cd7582036bd/fdd978c4.jpg

Graham, sweetie, I just want you to know that several people in California are admiring you these days. I just love this picture of you - Doggie Bliss in Snow - I sure wish every pup could feel as loved and loving as you do! So, I put your photo as my computer wallpaper, and people see you every day and smile! :cool:

I'm so glad you are feeling better after the months of hurting and healing - and that your new sister Kersey is such a great addition to your family. Even though I've never met you, somehow you wiggled your way into my heart. Lots of hugs and tummy rubs to everyone at your house! ;)

AdoreMyDogs
03-30-2002, 10:11 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments! AntiPam, your post was so beautiful...thank you so much :) Dan and I and Graham and Kersey thank you for all the kind words. I am so happy and blessed, both to have my wonderful skin family, and my wonderful fur family, but also to have my wonderful CYBER FAMILY!!!

Love you guys!!!

slleipnir
03-31-2002, 12:37 AM
I just love looking at her pics! she is such an intersting looking dog (that is in a good way) just so adorable!!

Albea
03-31-2002, 12:26 PM
Leslie:
Only today I came to your post about Kersey. As you know, I've been trying to catch up with all I missed in the last two weeks.
What great news !!! Kersey really looks like sweet Graham's sister and he seems to have adopted her as if he knew how much they look alike.
It's so great to know that all the painful experiences you, Dan and Graham had to go through are behind you and now you can all enjoy the first days of Spring with a new pup to love and spoil.
Many hugs and kisses to Graham and Kersey from Alicia and Carina.