PDA

View Full Version : Some cute kitty cats!

Muddy4paws
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
This may of been posted before on here but http://catsinsinks.com

Loads of cute cats! I didnt think they liked to sleep in sinks though! It would be lovely if the cats at work was that relaxed in the sink it would make giving them a bath a whole lot easier! :p

catmandu
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM
I think that Moose The Magnificent avoids the sink for that reason,as I gave him an impromptu bath,there one time.
And its great to see those Photos,even though they give me a sinking sensation.
Bad Pun by an Old Man.

Soapets
10-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Isn't it amazing! :eek: :) :D My Shadow will jump up onto our bathroom vanity, and lie in the sink. He fills it up. Sometimes he'll lay in the kitchen sink, too, although it's larger and has more room. These kitties can be so entertaining, can't they?!? :D

Deb

Felix
10-31-2005, 07:38 PM
My felix loves the sink ..he thinks the bubbles are going to be there all the time :D He loves to sit and watch me do dishes too :rolleyes:

G535
10-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Can't remember ever having a cat who didn't like sinks!

momcat
10-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Sink kitties are so cute! Groucho really isn't a sink kitty but he loves and is fascinated by running water. Kitchen, bathroom sink, tub, or shower, As soon as the water is turned on, Groucho comes running then just sits and watches the water run. A world without cats? I don't think so! :D !

Lightning SuperCat
11-01-2005, 04:59 AM
That's adorable! I love them, they are all so adorable!! :D
Lightning isn't a sink kitty-but didn't somebody on here have a picture of thier cat in a sink? It should be sent in! :D

Muddy4paws
11-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Im quite suprised! I didnt think cats would like sinks but seeing everyones replys shows im wrong :p

I dont own a cat myself but the ones at work hate it lol