Roxyluvsme13
10-31-2005, 05:19 PM
Shes...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1308323#post1308323

Lobodeb
10-31-2005, 05:21 PM
I am so sorry, sweetie.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

bckrazy
10-31-2005, 05:25 PM
Wow, that's completely heart-breaking :( RIP Tink... I know you did everything you could for her. Her breeders should be absolutely ashamed of the care (or lack there of) they gave to their own pups. Tink's death is horrible and meaningless, and a perfect example of just how much BYB's and Mill's care about the lives of the animals they bring into this world -.-

dogzr#1
10-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Ohh, poor Tink:( Well the short life she had here was with the best because she was with the best owner:) I hope you can find the breeder and put a stop to their horrid ways! They use puppies like a money machine :mad: :( R.I.P Tink:( we'll miss you!! (((((HUGS)))) Briana

Vette
10-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Awww. :(

i never know what to say in situations like these.

im so sorry. *huggies*

Daisy and Delilah
10-31-2005, 08:07 PM
Rest in peace sweetheart :( Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Briana, I know you're heartbroken. I'm so sorry. Please give Roxy extra kisses tonight for us in memory of little Tink. :(

Chica
10-31-2005, 08:28 PM
I AM SOO SORRY BRIANA!!!!LITTLE TINK IS WATCHING OVER YOU NOW!I AM IN TEARS!!!! THIS IS HEARTBREAKING. LOTS OF HUGS SWEETHEART!

Toby's my baby
10-31-2005, 08:32 PM
OMG, I am SO sorry. I cannot imagin waht you are going through right now, it seems like Tink just joined us. In her tribute, maybe you could post pictures of her, even ones you have already posted, she was so cute. .. :(

poofy
10-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I posted on the other link but want to say again, how sorry I am..and hope you are doing ok..It really shocked me when I read it..Just cant get over it. :(

Kirbys Mom
10-31-2005, 08:47 PM
oh briana i'm so sorry me and sophie and kirby are pulling for you. it so said when something so great is cut short in life. if there is anything i can do let me know!

luvofallhorses
10-31-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm so sorry, Briana. :( ((((HUGS)))) R.I.P. sweet baby girl. :(

wolfie
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
I am so sorry Briana. :(

I posted on your other thread, but I wanted to second what bckrazy and dogzr#1, that it's so awful that the breeder didn't care at all about the puppies. They don't think of dogs as intelligent, loving, caring creatures, but just as money.

I am so shocked and sad that you lost your beautiful Tink. But I am glad that she got to be with you in your loving home, even if it was just for a short time. *hugs* I hope you're doing okay. RIP Tink.

4theloveofzoe
10-31-2005, 10:27 PM
{{HUGS}} I am so sorry to hear about Tink.

May your memories with Tink get you through this difficult time.

jesse_3
10-31-2005, 11:42 PM
I am so sorry for this terrible loss. I am crying for you. I have had a little angel pass on too, so, if you ever need to talk, I am here for you..

RIP Tink, watch over you mommy and have fun at the RB. Look for a little bichon frise named Jewel. I am sure that she will help you around..

Steph and the the gang..(((((HUGS TO YOU)))))

buttercup132
11-01-2005, 05:48 AM
OMG no not tink that lil pup was such a fighter i guess what ever she had just caught on and took over :( (((((((HUGS))))))) please file a complaint against the breeders please!!!!! you need justice for tink

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks everybody...We just buried her, and I am in major tears, all these sweet replies and seeing her for the last time, crying really hard...Thanks everyone here's some pics. When I can I will get the last pics I took of her on here...
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/TinkLvr013/tinky3.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/TinkLvr013/tinky2.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/TinkLvr013/tinktink.jpg
RIP My little Angel, I love you so much and I miss you more than ever. Play hard and be a happy girl at the RB.

Kfamr
11-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I'm very sorry. I'm not sure what to say and I know there's not much anyone CAN say.

Had you all brought her body to the vet to see what the causes were?

I know it's a hard situation but I hope you all get some sort of investigation on her so-called breeders. Something needs to be done about them and it'd be a very honorable moment for Tink if they are put out of business, not to mention save much suffering down the road of other families and animals.

Jadapit
11-01-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm also very sorry! What a hard day this must be for you. :( I agree with Kay, those so called breeders need to be put out of business ASAP. No one should have to go through what you did with Tink. :(

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm very sorry. I'm not sure what to say and I know there's not much anyone CAN say.

Had you all brought her body to the vet to see what the causes were?

I know it's a hard situation but I hope you all get some sort of investigation on her so-called breeders. Something needs to be done about them and it'd be a very honorable moment for Tink if they are put out of business, not to mention save much suffering down the road of other families and animals.
Who would we report them to? No we didnt get her body examined...

Kfamr
11-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Who would we report them to? No we didnt get her body examined...

The SPCA, Humane Society, Animal Control, Police.. Someone of authority.
I hope your able to smile even though she's gone now, you did get to love her for the time she was there. :)

Roxyluvsme13
11-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Its really hard to smile...but I'll try...I dont know where to report them...I guess the animal shelter near their city?