PDA

View Full Version : Jack starts school today!

k9krazee
10-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Tonight is Jack's first night of Obedience class!!! Its tonight from 7:30 to 8:30, I am so excited but very nervous too, I have no idea how Jack is going to do...he is perfect in the house and in familiar places with heeling and coming etc but once you add distractions...Poof, whole different dog...thats why basically we're doing this. Yup, I'm sacrificing my Halloween night...geez the things I do for that boy :p But I know it'll be worth it...

We wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, and could you possibly send Jack some good vibes and not let him make too much of a fool outa me...lol!!! ;) Thank ya much!!!! :D

I was thinking of dressing him up as a devil, do you think this would work against us?? It has disaster written all over it...so maybe not lol

Anyway pointless thread...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

.sarah
10-31-2005, 02:57 PM
awww first night on halloween? Bummer! You could try dressing him up ... you can always take it off if you need to.

lv4dogs
10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Good luck Jack! We know you'll do great!

luvofallhorses
10-31-2005, 04:34 PM
pointless thread? not at all! Good luck Jack! :) Don't be nervous..I remember well like 7 years ago..I took Jenny to obdience classes for 4-H...they all try to make fools of us ;)..he'll learn quick, I am sure. :) haha about the devil thing...I personally wouldn't do it. :p you could dress him up as an angel..now that would work. ;)

Ginger's Mom
10-31-2005, 06:21 PM
Good luck, Jack. Have a good time there.

Flatcoatluver
10-31-2005, 06:22 PM
good luck jack even though i know you will do good!

chocolatepuppy
10-31-2005, 06:52 PM
Good luck Jack! You might be surprised. When I took Lacey to school I figured it would be a disaster, she turned out to be pretty darn smart! ;) We had a lot of fun too! :D

Toby's my baby
10-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Happy Halloween!

I wish you BOTH the best of luck! Behave Jack!

poofy
10-31-2005, 07:50 PM
Good luck Jack, youll do great,for sure :D

k9krazee
11-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Thanks guys!!! Well, we were put into the puppy class...we were the only ones that signed up for Beg. Obedience so hes in a class with three 12 week old pups..and hes 10 months!! I don't know how this is going to work out, I felt shunned the whole time, they were answering housebreaking questions and teaching their pups how to sit...Jack and I basically just worked on concentration, he tends to get a bit overwhelmed and he just loves to talk, one of the instuctors got out a water bottle because he would NOT shut up :o He gets bored very very easily...and when hes bored, well he barks, well kindof moans very loudly :rolleyes: ...I was constantly trying to keep him interested in what I was doing and not what the people in the other ring were. But we really are there for distraction work and hopefully we will make some progress.