PDA

View Full Version : Enzo...

Jods
10-31-2005, 01:28 PM
My Mom took one of the kittens the stray blessed us with as well his name is Enzo (sp) Its a type of car I guess lol. Anyways here are a couple pics of him.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-31-2005, 01:47 PM
well his name is Enzo (sp) Its a type of car I guess lol.
An Enzo is an extremely expensive and extremely fast Ferrari. Here's a link to some pictures of one. http://www.motorimania.it/anteprima/ferrari.enzo/index.shtml
One of our friends has one and I won't ride with him in it because I'm not ready to die yet. ;)

I like your Mom's Enzo much much much much better. ;) :D

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Enzo is GORGEOUS! :D :D A lot more cute than Mr Ferrari when he was alive!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-31-2005, 01:58 PM
Enzo is GORGEOUS! :D :D A lot more cute than Mr Ferrari when he was alive!

Which reminds me....the car is named after Mr. Ferrari. Enzo Ferrari was his name. :) I have never seen him - or even a picture of him - so I'll take your word for it, Karen. ;) Some of his cars are drop dead gorgeous - like this Enzo - but some - like the car Enzo - leave a lot to be desired in the looks department....in my opinion of course....and I'd probably be ostracized from any reputable car club for so blatantly admitting this. ;)

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
I entirely agree that a lot of cars, even though cutting-edge in design terms, are truly hideous! The furry Enzo, however, is universally acknowledged to be drop-dead gorgeous!

catmandu
10-31-2005, 02:25 PM
The Found Cats and Porchies dont like any kind of Car,as they have lsot too many friends to careless drivers.
But we too are Unanimous in saying What A Wonderful Kitten Enzo is.

Soapets
10-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes, he is absolutely gorgeous! What a great name for him, too! I've never heard of an Enzo, but I'm sure that this little guy is worth a LOT more than one of those cars is---maybe not $$$-wise, but definitely heart-wise! :)

Deb

Felix
10-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Such a beauty,the kitty and the car ;) :D

prechrswife
10-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Another cutie! :D

momcat
10-31-2005, 07:33 PM
:) Unlike the car, THIS Enzo will curl up in your lap, give you purrs, headbumpies, kitty kisses, and kitty hugs. Not only that... food, treats, and toys are much kinder to the budget than gas and I don't even dare to think about the insurance on a car like that. I'll take that beautiful little gray baby over the car any day of the week! What a little love muffin!!! How old is he? He's still so tiny :)

rg_girlca
10-31-2005, 09:29 PM
AAAAWWWWW what an adorable little guy. Bless your Mom for taking him in.
Those are such cute pictures of widdle Enzo. :)

G535
10-31-2005, 10:00 PM
Enzo is a quite common Italian name.

Enzo kitten is gorgeous!