PDA

View Full Version : New to the board...

TopSpoT
03-25-2002, 10:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I am new to the board and wanted to introduce myself. Looks like a great site so far! Don't know why I haven't ran in to it before.

I am 23yrs old, owned by 3 dalmatians. They are my angels, and are spoiled rotten. I live in Mobile, Alabama.

I also have my own Dalmatian Rescue "TopSpoT Dalmatian Rescue". I have 5 dals at my house right now, my 3, and 2 rescues. I have attached a pic of my babies:

Allotta Spotts "Lotta"
I.C. Spotts "Icey"
Ecko N. Spotts "Ecko"

I look forward to chatting with you guys about my spotted ones! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-25-2002, 10:58 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Amber! Hope you like it here!

Wow, you run your own rescue group! How awesome! One day, I may have to get in touch with you when I set up my own group as well. I have wanted to do that for such a long time, but my husband and I move a lot since he is an army officer. One day, we will settle down and I can finally have my own rescue group!

Oh! And I love the picture of your pups! Adorable!

AdoreMyDogs
03-25-2002, 11:31 AM
What and adorable picture....(from right to left) big, bigger and biggest :)

Welcome to Pet Talk. I think you will find that it's a wonderful site full of some great folks.

It's wonderful that you do rescue! I have 2 rescue dogs myself and I love them with all of my heart :)

Again, welcome, and thanks for showing us a picture :) We like pictures :)

-Leslie, Graham & Kersey

Deb Motter
03-25-2002, 12:24 PM
Yes, a very warm welcome to you.
Love dem spotted doggies!

ramanth
03-25-2002, 12:39 PM
Welcome! I love how energetic Dalmations are. :D

Can't wait to see more pics, and congrats on running your own rescue. What a joyful feeling it is to save a life. :)

aly
03-25-2002, 01:03 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I love your dogs. Their names are really cute and fit them well :) I work at a shelter and am deeply involved in rescue. I volunteer with several rescue groups around here but I hope to one day start my own.

We have a dalmatian at the shelter I work at right now. His name is Saturday.

anna_66
03-25-2002, 01:47 PM
Ohhhh, I love them doggies, Gotta See More! :D :D

Crikit
03-25-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey TopSpoT welcome to pet talk...love the pic of the dogs they're beautiful.

Cincy'sMom
03-25-2002, 08:18 PM
Welcome to pet talk!!!

Your Dalmations are so cool!!! I wanted a dalmation for a long time, and sorta got one with my first baby-girl, Sadie whose mommie was a Dal.

*LabLoverKEB*
03-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, TopSpot!!! I'm sure you'll love it here! I have a Black Lab, named Sadie!

Again, welcome!
Sarah & Sadie

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the board Amber !
Your Dal's are BEE-YOO-TI-FUL!!! I read your other post under "Dog Names" WoW! What Great names! Look forward to many more pix and stories!:D

Loud Louie Sez,
WELCOME! To the Spotts kidz!!
Allotta Spotts , "Lotta", I.C. Spotts, "Icey", Ecko N. Spotts, "Ecko"

:p

Karen
03-25-2002, 10:29 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! What a sweet sleeping pups picture!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-25-2002, 11:09 PM
DOG TIRED!
What a wonderful picture. What sweeties. Welcome to Pet Talk. I look forward to seeing more of your 'kids'.:)

Gio
03-26-2002, 04:04 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. We are all waiting to hear more stories about your dogs! :D

Sudilar
03-26-2002, 03:06 PM
http://www.plaudersmilies.de/happy/xyxwave.gif Welcome to Pet Talk! You're gonna love it here! BTW, adorable pups!! :)