PDA

View Full Version : Polly Paws' New bed...

Glacier
10-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Polly Paws loves her daddy so much that she'll even sleep on his stinky work clothes!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/pollyjacket.jpg
Meowmie is only good for opening cans. Daddy rules!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-31-2005, 12:15 PM
Good cat, polly!! My Maya is the same: a piece of pawpaw's clothing is like a treasure for her!!

Sonia59
10-31-2005, 12:54 PM
You look perfectly happy Polly Paws! :)

And tell your mom that opening cans is a VERY important task for you :D

catmandu
10-31-2005, 02:17 PM
When I worked,The Found Cats loved my Work Clothing too.
The more that your clothing smells like you the more they like it.

Flatcoatluver
10-31-2005, 02:19 PM
Aww What A Perfect Bed!! Looks Like The Smell Might Be Her Favorite Part!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
10-31-2005, 02:45 PM
The only thing better than a pair of well-worn shoes is a well-worn shirt. Much softer!..... :D :rolleyes: ;)

Queen of Poop
10-31-2005, 03:46 PM
That's so sweet.

moosmom
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM
That look on her face says it all!! MooShoo LOVES burrowing in my sweatshirts. So, at the Pet Expo yesterday, I bought him his very own blue hoodie with the American flag on it. Only one problem...he's too fat and it doesn't fit!!! :( So now I have to send it back and exchange it for a medium. :eek:

furrykidsmother
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm glad we aren't the only ones! Came in from a hard day of yard work yesterday, piled the "dirty" clothes on the floor to take down to the wash and Garfield made a wonderful bed out of it! Glad to see that Polly Paws thinks along the same line! What a little sweetie!

Soapets
10-31-2005, 06:40 PM
AHhhhh, the comforting smell of hard work! My Angel loves to lay on wet towels, swimming suits, etc. Why she likes those over dry ones, I'll probably never know! ;)

Deb

Glacier
10-31-2005, 06:41 PM
AHhhhh, the comforting smell of hard work! My Angel loves to lay on wet towels, swimming suits, etc. Why she likes those over dry ones, I'll probably never know! ;)

Deb

LOL! I often wonder that too. Dominique loved the dogs' harnesses. LOVED them. If I had them drying in front of the woodstove, she was right in the middle of the pile, purring and making strange little sounds while she rolled around on them! Silly kidden....

momcat
10-31-2005, 08:23 PM
When Soncat worked as the stable manager of a horse farm, Groucho would go bonkers over his jeans and workboots when he'd come home. Groucho was all over him sniffing, rubbing and begging to be picked up. We always thought it was all the barn smells that Groucho found so irresistable.

Lobodeb
11-01-2005, 11:11 AM
What is about cats and their daddy's funky clothes?

Either way, Polly Paws, you sure look awefully pretty snuggled up in Daddy's love.