PDA

View Full Version : AngelEyes Has gone back to the catnapper castle.

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 05:33 PM
update!

How is she doing?

I sent her home (she had her stitches out Friday) along with the cat bed I bought her.

Annnnnnnnd.....Kim has a bit of news that might interest you all. ;)

catnapper
10-30-2005, 05:35 PM
I do????

Should we make them guess?

;) :D

catmandu
10-30-2005, 05:36 PM
We hope that Angel Eyes will readjust to her Furr Ever Home very quickly,and that her Cat Friends will have missed her.

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Should we make them guess?

Sure, we'll make them guess.

How is she doing? mad at you for leaving her for 3 weeks?

catnapper
10-30-2005, 05:40 PM
nah, she loved me since I gave her wet food... unlike SOME people she knows! ;)

Though she is not happy about the small cage. Flutter was thrilled to see Angel again.

kuhio98
10-30-2005, 05:40 PM
update!

Annnnnnnnd.....Kim has a bit of news that might interest you all. ;)

You guys are awful teasing us this way. I hope it's good news. Kim sure could use some about now! :)

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 06:59 PM
nah, she loved me since I gave her wet food... unlike SOME people she knows! ;)

Yes, I guess I should admit to kitty abuse. :rolleyes: Angel was here for 3 weeks and today (this morning before leaving) was the first and only time I gave her any canned food. WELL! let me tell you, she devoured that like I hadn't fed her in the entire 3 weeks AND growled up a storm at all who ventured too close to the precious gold, called canned food. :p

Now, about Angel's adoptive parents (who by the way PAID for Angel's surgery even though she is still technically a one by one kitty).........

catnapper
10-30-2005, 07:05 PM
WELL! let me tell you, she devoured that like I hadn't fed her in the entire 3 weeks AND growled up a storm at all who ventured too close to the precious gold, called canned food. :p

Well, she must love me more than her precious food, because I took her out of her teeny tiny temporary cage and was laying on the bed cuddling with her when Harry (aka Mr. Dying-Of-Starvation) sauntered into the cage and politely ate all the left over wet food. She didn't care - she was too busy rubbing against her foster meowmie.

and yes, her adoptive family paid the VERY expensive bill 100%! I told you they were wonderful people! You'll find out just how wonderful.... if you all just wage a few guesses as to what happened today!

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Well, she must love me more than her precious food, because I took her out of her teeny tiny temporary cage when Harry sauntered into the cage and politely ate all the left over wet food. She didn't care
Could be.....but on the other hand it could just prove that she was well fed here. (just not with wet food) :p (LOL) After all, did I not go and buy HER special brand of food that I don't normally buy? huh??

catnapper
10-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Could be.....but on the other hand it could just prove that she was well fed here. (just not with wet food) :p (LOL) After all, did I not go and buy HER special brand of food that I don't normally buy? huh??
Yes, but here its not special... its the standard menu! :D :p

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes, but here its not special... its the standard menu! :D :p
Nuh uh....I bought 3 different flavors (didn't know which you used.) :p so THERE!!

catnapper
10-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Nuh uh....I bought 3 different flavors (didn't know which you used.) :p so THERE!!
ok, so Jen is a nicer person than foster meowmie! I only feed her one flavor. I don't know how she tolerates the bland menu here!:D :D :D

Anybody care to guess about what happened today? anyone?

DogLover9501
10-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Anybody care to guess about what happened today? anyone?

Angel got adopted :D(but also a little :()?

jenluckenbach
10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
ok, so Jen is a nicer person than foster meowmie! I only feed her one flavor. I don't know how she tolerates the bland menu here!:D :D :D

I am sorry.....I did not mean to make her like me better. :( (LOL...could hardly say that with a straight face) :D

AlleyCat
10-30-2005, 07:46 PM
c'mon !!!! what's the news ????????? :D

catnapper
10-30-2005, 07:55 PM
c'mon !!!! what's the news ????????? :D
Hmmm... should we break the news or make them actually guess? ;)

I was just up in bed with Angel rolling around loving on me, while poor Pouncer sat at my feet... he didn't growl at her when she tried to play with his tail! The pain killer must have kicked in! LOL but nawtee little Angel jumped outta bed before I could stop her! :eek: so back in the cage she went. :(

catnapper
10-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Ok folks... nobody's guessing, so I'll tell you: Flutter and Angel are being adopted TOGETHER! Remember I said the only way I wanted them to go was if they stayed together? Well they are!!! :D

The only question left is.... who is adopting those girls? The wonderful family who adopted Nessa and Elfie? Someone else entirely?

AlleyCat
10-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Oh, it's gotta be somebody here on PT !! You wouldn't keep us in suspense like that, would you ?? :D

Soapets
10-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Is it someone we should know? :confused: Is it a neighbor, or a friend, or someone here on PT? Is it either of YOU??? Or a relative of yours? I GIVE UP! TELL US ALREADY, WILL YA!?!?

Deb

krazyaboutkatz
10-30-2005, 10:22 PM
This is wonderful news!!! :D My guess is that it's the same people that have already adopted Flutter's sisters. Am I right? :)

DogLover9501
10-30-2005, 11:00 PM
That's great news, Kim!!! :D

I, too, am guessing that it's the same people who adopted Nessa and Elfie?

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-31-2005, 12:56 AM
I, too, am guessing that it's the same people who adopted Nessa and Elfie?

me 3 !!

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2005, 02:54 AM
I've said before that that Catnapper woman was wicked, she went to bed and left us to find this in the morning!!!

Fantastic news that the girls are being adopted. Is it a PTer? ... is it Nessie and Elfie's purrsons? ... surely not Catnapper herself!!!!

Oh, the suspense!!

Mad Mags Moo
10-31-2005, 04:07 AM
Kim>>>>>>>tell Us!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d :)

orangemm
10-31-2005, 04:38 AM
SOMEBODY tell us!!! ARGH!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D

jenluckenbach
10-31-2005, 05:18 AM
surely not Catnapper herself!!!!

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/grinning-smiley-021.gif

catnapper
10-31-2005, 07:51 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/grinning-smiley-021.gif

Ok, suspense over:
The people are STRESSED OUT about the whole ringworm thing. Both girls have it and they have it pretty bad. Add to that, its NOT getting better. They are frustrated, concerned, and overwhelmed. Our director isn't telling people what they want to hear, so they told her they want to back out of adopting Angel -- even though they paid for her entire operation!!! :eek:

Soooooo..... NOW guess who is adopting Angel and Flutter once she can find a way to tell hubby that his house is now a 6 kitty home! :D

Now... this is a BIG IF, IF they wat to continue with their adoption of Angel, after the ringworm disaster clears up, I'll still honor my agreement for them to adopt her.

Killearn Kitties
10-31-2005, 08:25 AM
Now... this is a BIG IF, IF they wat to continue with their adoption of Angel, after the ringworm disaster clears up, I'll still honor my agreement for them to adopt her.
Is that up to the time you formally adopt them? When will that be? Will they be hubby's Christmas present? :D How long is ringworm likely to take to clear up? Oh so many questions!

jenluckenbach
10-31-2005, 08:32 AM
Ringworm needs to be treated for a full 4 weeks. And then if no one else gets it (and you need to start treating them) you should be free and clear.

But it is a lot of medicating and cleaning and keeping the cats separated from unaffected animals and being careful not to spread it yourself from the infected cat to another.

DogLover9501
10-31-2005, 10:20 AM
Omg! Some LES going on here. I REALLY hope everything works out for the best. In all honesty, Kim, I can't picture those two little girls in any other home but yours!

Well I CAN picture Angel in *my* home :p But since that isn't going to happen, she belongs in yours.

kuhio98
10-31-2005, 11:37 AM
Ok, suspense over:
Soooooo..... NOW guess who is adopting Angel and Flutter once she can find a way to tell hubby that his house is now a 6 kitty home! :D

This is the big news? Come on! The big news would have been if you WEREN'T adopting them. :p I think a lot of us could see this coming. Concatulations!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/260.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1074.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_7.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_10.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_11.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_1_12.gif

jenluckenbach
10-31-2005, 12:29 PM
I didn't say it was BIG news, I said...

Kim has a bit of news that might interest you all .

You should have been in the room when Kim found out that her adoptive family might back out of the adoption! HECK< if you were anywhere in PA you probably heard her! :p

catnapper
10-31-2005, 12:34 PM
I didn't say it was BIG news, I said...

You should have been in the room when Kim found out that her adoptive family might back out of the adoption! HECK< if you were anywhere in PA you probably heard her! :p
Ahem! I wasn'tt THAT bad

Ok, so I will admit to JUMPING up and down and SQUEALING~! But, its not every day you hear a prayer has been answere -- remember, I asked to pray that she ends up where she belongs. She belongs here.

I just emailed the potential adopters and told them that she's here if they want to see her, if not, she has a forever home with me. Now they know its ok, that she'll be loved if they truly do intend to back out of the adoption.

RedHedd
10-31-2005, 04:10 PM
I knew it! Congratulations! :D

furrykidsmother
10-31-2005, 05:29 PM
In my heart I have know all along she is already home!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

momcat
10-31-2005, 08:40 PM
Kim, why am I not surprised?

catnapper
10-31-2005, 08:53 PM
WEll, hubby knows it without me saying it.... he commented tonight on how we have one dog and 6 cats. :D

Actually we found our next dog tonight at the vet. We both agreed when its time for Nicki to go to the RB that we'd rescue a Pittie. There was the most handsome, sweetest, wonderful pittie there just being rescued and in need of a home at the vet. If not for Nicki, we'd have walked home with a very mad Pouncer and a new dog.

orangemm
11-01-2005, 06:11 AM
Well, if you have hubby convinced about this, you've got it made! This is wonderful news!!!! :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Congrats Kim on your 2 new additions!!! :D Some how I knew that they'd both end up with you. ;)

Does this mean that you're through with fostering for good?

catnapper
11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
:( :( :( :(

Just spoke to her adopting family. They DO want to adopt her. They were just upset over the ringworm and didn't want to expose her to it, because they felt she's been through enough already.

I told them she can stay here as long as they think she needs to before they feel their home is ringworm free.

I am devastated, but I know she will be much loved and greatly taken care of.

kimlovescats
11-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Oh my Kim, I do understand the emotional rollercoaster you are on. All I can say is ((((((((hugs)))))))).

Kim