PDA

View Full Version : WARNING TO ALL DOG OWNERS! Halloween MAY bring trouble

Alysser
10-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't keep your dog outside tonight or late on halloween! A few years back, my friends dog, Negro, a beautiful greyhound, was KILLED by a group of teens for a halloween joke! They are still in jail though. Anyway, this may happen to your dog. Or he/she may get hurt as well. S don't leave them out on halloween and take your outside cats inside as well. Also remember, NEVER feed your dog any candy. (especially chocolate) HAPPY HALLOWEEN! and R.I.P Negro :( You were well loved.

sammy101
10-30-2005, 05:27 PM
thats terrible :( I'm glad they're in jail!!
My 2 stay inside on Halloween,and on holidays.All the excitement of the doorbell ringing keeps them in anyways,lol.
Happy Halloween!

.sarah
10-30-2005, 05:30 PM
That's horrible! My dogs have always stayed in on Halloween, Christmas, 4th of July, New Years, etc.

Jessika
10-30-2005, 05:57 PM
My pups only go outside at night for short periods of time, just to potty, not to play. Now during the day they may stay our for an hour or so at a time, but I always have the front door open and check on them every fifteen minutes or so. That's terrible though. Who would DO that???

Chilli
10-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the warning.
I hear of a lot of stupid people doing things like that. My guys always stay inside at night, and only go outside if someone is out there with them. Halloween is the 2nd worse holiday for Ethan, with the doorbell ringing and all. 4th of the July comes in 1st.

Alysser
10-31-2005, 07:19 PM
I know! And I think it was some group of 12-15 year old teenagers!Negro was such a great dog! He went to nursing homes and hospitals as a therapy dog. He also used to race and spent a year as a surface dog to a blind man. The blind man LOVED him to death but couldn't take care of him. So my friend adopted Negro and LOVED him to death. Now she doesn't even give out much candy anymore. :(

slleipnir
10-31-2005, 07:29 PM
I didn't know they sent kids that young to jail...poor dog though..:(

Toby's my baby
10-31-2005, 07:32 PM
That is awful, i cant believe some one would do that! Thanks!

*LabLoverKEB*
11-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Maltese_Love, I am soo sorry to hear about your friends greyhound Negro. That's just awful, and those kids should relize now, that this is NOT am joke, and they should be severley punished. This kinda stuff just makes me reeeally mad! :mad:

I ALWAYS keep my Sadie in my room the whole entire Halloween night. ;)

buttercup132
11-04-2005, 07:59 PM
ya i herd of some kids breaking into some1s back yard and stealing the toy poodle putting it in a garbage bag and setting it on fire!!!!! a bunch of sick b*stards they are