PDA

View Full Version : My Frends Ditching Me On Halloween!:(:mad:

buttercup132
10-29-2005, 09:15 PM
:mad: uggh im so mad we had this plan to go out and take thunder out and go together and yesterday i found out shes going with her other frend! she said its because she dosent want to loose the person shes goin with as a frend cuz this other girl is hanging out with her alot, im like well do you really think ONE NIGHT is gonna make a difference and shes like well your going out with the horses(wich i just found out tonight im goin with my other frend and the horses) and so i told her im like well i just found that out tonight! none of my frends can really go out cuz were 15 but i found out the girl at my stable is goin riding on halloween so im tagging along , also if i had done that to her , omg her mum would have beeen sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at me omg!im really mad and feel batrayed i feel liike crying i know it sounds stupid but i do

im so glad i have a place like pt where i can tell you guys my problems and i know you guys will help

sammy101
10-29-2005, 09:21 PM
ugh people are like that. I just dont understand how people can be rude like that. I'm glad you found someone else though. :) Have fun!

buckner
10-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Ugh, doesn't it just make you sick when your friends do that? Unfortunately, you'll have to deal with these types of people all your life. Just don't worry about it and move on.. just remember it the next time she expects something out of you.

And can you do me a favour? I have a really difficult time reading your posts. Can you use punctuation, correct capitalization, and possibly cut down on the number of run-on sentences? Thanks! :)