PDA

View Full Version : Hello evry1!!!

baywatch babe
03-25-2002, 04:19 AM
:)

Hello!

I was just wondering if any of you out there wanna become my friends! :cool:

I hope to hear from you soon, take care and write soon. Bye-bye!
C ya ...

Lucy Anne x x x

anna_66
03-25-2002, 07:44 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK BAYWATCH BABE!

AmberLee
03-25-2002, 09:47 AM
I read your profile - what breed of dog is Chubby? It sounds like you have lots of fun together. Hope you enjoy Pet Talk, I think it's a great place to visit and share thoughts, advice, concerns about pets. Welcome!

(Oops, I misread your dog's name as Cubby earlier. Sorry -- was in too much of a hurry.)

gini
03-25-2002, 10:31 AM
Lucy Anne, A big welcome to Pet Talk. I see that you come all of the way from Malta. I have been fortunate enough to visit your wonderful country. I have some very good friends that live in Malta and you just might know them.

I hope you will share with us all of the great stories you may have of Cubby.

purrley
03-25-2002, 02:56 PM
GREAT BIG WELCOME - of course we all want to be your friend!!! Wouldn't have it any other way - glad you've joined us!!!!!

tatsxxx11
03-25-2002, 04:27 PM
So happy to make your acquaintance! Hope to hear lots about you and your doggie Chubby very soon! Welcome, friend!:)

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 04:32 PM
Of course we'll be your friend! Welcome to Pet Talk! I know you PM'd me this A.M. but I unfortunately hadn't had enough coffee:o :rolleyes: and acidentally deleted it.... PLEASE send again! I didn't even get to read it! Must learn to drink coffee BEFORE trying to start brain.;) :D

Once again, Welcome aboard, we are ALL pet-a-holics here!

Katie/LoudLou

baywatch babe
03-26-2002, 08:20 AM
I love this site and i meet many good people in here, thank-s 4 all your support. I love the net, i have searched lots of websites but this is the best site animal site of all!

I am Maltese and my first language is Maltese. English is my second language and i learn it from school and TV. I hope u can understand me and I wish that u won't find my english that bad!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!! :)

purrley
03-26-2002, 08:23 AM
:) Appears your English is purrrfectly fine:D :D We all look forward to your posts.