PDA

View Full Version : Hooch And His Friend (story)

bark_some
10-29-2005, 06:57 PM
My brother and I went out to his place yesterday. He has 942 acres!!! I thought of this when I saw the post on Nova and her doggy friend. Well anyway, Hooch and his doggy friend (a GSD named Hedge) HAD A BLAST! They went swimming, Hooch even found a frisbee in the lake! Hedge was climbing the trees! IT WAS AMAZING. There was a slanted trunk, then the tree went up, getting straighter every step. When it got straight, he would get onto a steady branch, and jump down!!!! My brother said it was what he did everyday. I WAS AMAZED THOUGH! When we walked back to his house, and we had lunch, and then we went to my place, then they went swimming in my pool, and they started playing and it looked like they were having races, and seeing how far they can jump (they looked like they were competeing against eachother, jumping over logs, stumps, etc.). Then he went home. BUT IT WAS A BLAST. I wish I took pictures :(

.sarah
10-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Aww man that sounds like fun! Yeah I know when I went to the 850 acres I was like ... holy ... cow. Where do I start? LOL. Too bad you didn't take your camera! I almost didn't take mine when we took Nova out and I was like no, I'll regret it if I don't. But then I had the camera in the wrong mode half the time :mad:

poofy
10-29-2005, 11:33 PM
No other pictures of him, none from your friends, I take pictures of SAmmyJ all the time..lol..cant help it hes so cute..lol..http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/ATT14.gif

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/sammyjbath.jpg :D

anna_66
10-30-2005, 02:53 PM
Well it sure sounds like they both had a awesome time playing! Too bad you didn't have the camera:o
You've really got to post some pictures of that gorgeous boy of yours!

Alysser
10-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Aw, Hooch looks awesome on your siggy! It sounds like he had a blast though! NEXT TIME TAKE YOUR CAMERA! You should take Hooch to mexico and maybe he would jump off those big rocks and into the water lol. I hope he had a blast! :D

.sarah
10-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I saw a Dogue today at Dog-O-Ween. I've never actually seen one in real life, and, I must say he was even better looking than the pictures lead me to believe the breed is! The pictures obviously don't do them justice!