PDA

View Full Version : We are having a Halloween Pet Porch Party

catmandu
10-28-2005, 06:20 PM
For all Our Cat Friends and Pet Talker Angels.
There will be Food,Prizes Cat Nip,Cat Treats and Goodies for Pets of all descriptions.
Come one!!!
Come all!!!!!
Fun Fun Fun.
We are sorry its short notice,but Life should be spontaneos!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture945.jpg
Ground Zero for PORCH FUN!!!!!

moosmom
10-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Gary,

MooShoo and Maya Linn will bring the "nip". Thanks for the invite!! Is it costume or come as you are???

Flatcoatluver
10-28-2005, 07:59 PM
aww kendy and the other two will bring the mouse toys!

catmandu
10-28-2005, 09:22 PM
I hadnt thought of that but Pets in Costumes it is.
And that will add to the Festive Atmosphere.
And we are near a KFC, A Subway, A Mac Donalds and A Pizza Hut,so the Bigger Pets can bring take out.
And a Jamacian Restaurant has just opened.
Jerk Chicken!!!
And a Mr Sub,and Arbys.
Food and Fun,and Pets in Costume,as Stan Lee said Nuff Said!!

karyn674
10-29-2005, 01:06 AM
Am I also invited????

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-29-2005, 04:16 AM
Now that she isn't in heat anymore, Zazou wants to know if she is welcome too? I think she heard something about "going to the vet for the zipper", and now she is trying to be "out of town" ;) :D

orangemm
10-29-2005, 04:20 AM
My boys have already boarded the plane and are on their way! Always in the mood for a good party!!!

They are bringing some famous Maryland crab for everyone's enjoyment. :D

Felix
10-29-2005, 07:08 AM
Im there...i'll hop on my broomstick and be there in no time ;) I will bring lots of surprises too ;) Thanks for the invite!! :D

kb2yjx
10-29-2005, 07:12 AM
The Clan have packed their bags and are heading up north!! They are bringing chili(not too hot) and plenty of desserts!!! I think I saw several homemade cheesecakes going out the door!!! Have a great time!! Sandra & the North Bound Clan: Ralph Syracuse, Norton, Molly Meu, Tina Peepers, Raven, Nicholas, Riley, and Hayley

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Oh no, I cannot find Zazou AND her sisters anywhere..... :eek:
No, wait...... I think I hear lots of noises on the attic..... :confused:

My goodness, Maya and Zazou were trying to get Jo's hiking backpack down the stairs....! Zazou and Maya were trying so hard, and Inka was waiting down the stairs with a huge box, filled with toys, blankets, treats.... :rolleyes:

I think my cats have caught the "travel-bug" :rolleyes: :eek: http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20853_running_Felix.gif

Wish I was a porch-cat too ;)

chocolatepuppy
10-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Sassy and Missy would like to come! Sassy will be dressed as a witch and Missy as an angel. Oh, I forgot, that's not costumes, that's what they are all year! ;)

Soapets
10-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Angel, Shadow, and Annie all want to come, too. They will bring Paw Breakers (catnip toy balls) for everybody. Shadow is coming with his cape, dressed as "Bat Cat". Angel is coming with her HALO, and Little Orphan Annie is going to try to convince everyone that she is still a destitute orphan, so that she can get LOTS and LOTs of sympathy, attention, and treats from anyone and everyone who falls for her ruse! :D

Deb

catmandu
10-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Take Out From Tony Romas and The Swiss Chalet.