PDA

View Full Version : "Another Openin', Another (Cat) Show"

AmberLee
03-24-2002, 11:10 PM
Like the song 'almost' says, there will be another Cat Show held in Pleasanton, California on the first weekend in April (6 & 7? Sorry, I seem to have buried my calendar...) This one is hosted by the local Cat Fancier's Association and will be held at the Alameda County Fair Grounds in Pleasanton.

Marius' Mom and I had a blast at the TICA one we attended in January and are tentatively planning to go to this one too. Any one else want info on this show?

tuxluvr
03-25-2002, 06:22 AM
Wish I lived closer - do you know if it is going to be televised on the Animal Network?

purrley
03-25-2002, 07:21 AM
Amberlee - that is so cool - I'll have to tell my sister-in-law about it. She lives in Livermore and is a big cat fancier. Wish I could be there for it. We also have a cat show here at the SLC FairPark and I'll defintely go. I believe it's around the 13th and 14th of April.;)

AmberLee
03-25-2002, 10:07 AM
Dear TuxLuver,

I'm sure it won't be televised, it's a local cat show with just a couple hundred (?) cats. I imagine they're only televised at the Finals rankings, right? As Purrley says, she'd love to go to one of those at the International level. Wouldn't that be a thrill?

tuxluvr
03-25-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
Dear TuxLuver,

I'm sure it won't be televised, it's a local cat show with just a couple hundred (?) cats. I imagine they're only televised at the Finals rankings, right? As Purrley says, she'd love to go to one of those at the International level. Wouldn't that be a thrill?

Ahh, so many kitties, so little time, so few frequent flyer miles!...But as OCF (Official Cat Fondler), I'm guessing you will get a free pass, Amberlee! :);)

purrley
03-25-2002, 10:18 AM
Amberlee - I also noticed that San Jose is having a cat show in November - don't miss it;) ;)