PDA

View Full Version : Ok, darling, meowmie will shut up now

catnapper
10-28-2005, 01:22 PM
I was sitting here working, when Aerosmith's "Dream On" came on... and I was quietly singing to myself until the very end, when Mick screams DREAM ON, DREAM ON, DREAM ON.... well.... I attempted to scream along with the song. My voice apparently can't reach the high pitch Micky boy can reach.... and Flutter screached back in the SAME EXACT tone as me.

LOL.... I am fairly certain her tone said "hush meowmie, I was trying to nap!"

Lobodeb
10-28-2005, 01:28 PM
LOL!! I disagree, maybe Mick is an Aerosmith fan too? He obviously knew the words! :confused:

kuhio98
10-28-2005, 02:03 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_35.gif
Kuhio wasn't a fan of my whistling. I have a habit of whistling when I'm soaking in the tub. It used to drive Kuhio crazy. She'd come racing into the bathroom YOWLING at the top of her lungs. I know she was saying SHUT UP ALREADY, YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY". Haven't had any complaints about my singing yet, but I have been brave enough to "Dream On" around here. :D

catmandu
10-28-2005, 03:00 PM
The Found Cats and I like Jazz,and they love the voice of Louis Armstrong.
Or Arthur Lee, of Love.
Next thing the Porchies will want music on the Porch
.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture945.jpg
A Little Carole King,or Esquerita please!!

ChrisH
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
LOL :D :D

One question, I'm a bit lost, who is Mick?

finn's mom
10-28-2005, 03:38 PM
LOL :D :D

One question, I'm a bit lost, who is Mick?

I think she's referring to the lead singer of Aerosmith...Mick Jagger. ;)

That's a funny story! Flutter either really liked it or really didn't! :D

Mad Mags Moo
10-28-2005, 03:40 PM
I think she's referring to the lead singer of Aerosmith...Mick Jagger. ;)

That's a funny story! Flutter either really liked it or really didn't! :D

Em!! Mick Jagger is lead singer of Rolling Stones ;)

RedHedd
10-28-2005, 03:45 PM
I was going to say that .... Mick Jagger never has been with Aerosmith!

Can't wait to see Mick again - going to the Rolling Stones concert on 11/13. Metallica is opening for them! YAY! :)

catnapper
10-28-2005, 03:51 PM
OOOPss! :o See just where my mind is?! I've been in a fog since Pouncer's been sick... and now my car is dead in the driveway. One little sensor that controls the engine temp is broken and a few little related plugs: $600 to fix. I'm grounded in the driveway til we can work a miracle (or win the lttery, whichever comes first). PLUS... I got bad news from the doctor... my tests came back with weird results so I need to go for MORE tests (and MORE money :( )

I'm trying ot make myself laugh and enjoy myself.... by singing along to the NEW Aerosmith, where Mick Jagger is the lead singer ;)

Mad Mags Moo
10-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Blooming Heck Kim, nothing seems to be going your way, poor Pouncer, poor car and now poor you...........enjoy Mick!!!!!!! ;)
Big hugs to you and all your great cats!!!

Vermontcat
10-28-2005, 03:59 PM
LOL! :D
Thanks for making me laugh Kim!
Just for the record, Mick Jagger is the lead singer for the Rolling Stones and Steven Tyler is the lead singer for Aerosmith. :)
I can see how you may get them confused since they both have really big mouths. ;)

I hope things get better for you, go hug some kitties. :)

Barbara
10-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Of course my cats play the piano :D :D

But Kim, I didn't hear about Pouncer being sick! I am so sorry. Again it's very late but I'll see that tomorrow I find the thread about it.

momcat
10-28-2005, 07:11 PM
The lead singer of Aerosmith is Mick's look alike, Steven Tyler, father of Liv Tyler. Is Pouncer doing okay? How's Flutter? Prayers being prayed for Meowmie.....

catmandu
10-29-2005, 07:00 PM
There is a strong resembalance,as Steven Tyler was often refered to as a young Mick Jagger.

G535
10-30-2005, 01:44 AM
Change your music to classical and you'll never get a complaint from any cat again!

Hope things improve soon for you.