PDA

View Full Version : so peed OFF!!!

buttercup132
10-27-2005, 02:32 PM
ok i came home from school and this guy was at my house fixing the washer, my nana was watching the house while my mum was picking me up, well she has a small bichon frise and a huge house, i have 2 huge dogs and a middle size house and my down stairs bathroom is tiny(yes im getting to the point) anywho she put both big dogs in the tiny bathroom rockee hates being in the bathroom for 1 and for 2 they couldnt even move! so ii brought them upstairs and put the babygate up , well thunder can jump over it and he did so i had to grab him again and while i was the guy was coming up form the basment and wouldnt open the door until the dog was gone and my anna was b*tching at me the whole time because he jumped over th gate and then while i was trying to get him upstairs he pulled his collar off so she was screaming at me for that too..im sorry but is it just me or should this guy find a different job!? like its fine if your afraid of dogs but when you choose a job that has you goin into peoples houses you can expect dogs and other animals plus i was gonna tell him hes freindly but i didint have time with my nana screamin in my ear...uggh..

Kirbys Mom
10-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I havin a bad day 2 its my only day off that, and i havent had one is 7 days, my friend was supposed to drop of the playpen for kirby today. But she got so high and didnt feel like doing it, and then i called her a few times and she kept hungin up on me. plus my mom is makin my babysit on my day off! and then she said i want you to wash the dishes and swept the kicthen screw that....oh so mad!