PDA

View Full Version : We are safe from the hurricane

may51380
10-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi all,
I just now got power back at work and was able to post. Everyone is safe and sound after Wilma. All the cats did great. Beth and Joey were in the closet with me, Lulu would not come out from under the bed, but I could see her from where I was. There was no damage to my apartment, but I did watch the tree outside fall on my truck :eek: My truck is at the shop now. Thank god we have had pretty cool weather down here. This storm was worse than the other 2 last year. I felt the whole buliding shake, did not do that last year, it was very scary, but everyone (friends-family-and pets) are doing okay. Thanks again for all the support and prayers.

Janine
Beth
Lulu
Joey

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks for letting us know!! I am glad that nobody in your family got hurt :)

catmandu
10-27-2005, 12:03 PM
We are glad,that you were all out of harms way and you are all safe and sound.
The Found Cats,are so pleased that thier Cat Pals are All Right!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-27-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm so glad you and your family are all safe!!!
That must have been so scary!!! Sorry about your truck.
Thanks for keeping us updated!

catlover4ever
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
So glad to hear that everyone made it through just fine.

Logan
10-27-2005, 01:09 PM
So sorry about your truck, but you and your family are ok and that is what counts!!!! :)

doolittleky
10-27-2005, 01:31 PM
May, I have been so worried about you and your kitties. I am so glad you and your babies are ok. Too bad about your truck. Thanks so much for letting us know that you are safe!

orangemm
10-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Thank goodness all of you are all right; a truck can be fixed! It must have been very frightening for everyone.

Glad things are getting back to normal.

Donnaj4962
10-27-2005, 01:34 PM
I am glad to hear that you all survived Wilma. What a terrible ordeal everyone has been through! Glad you are all okay.

Soapets
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm glad you are OK, and your furbabies too. That must have been pretty scary........

Deb

sasha the cat
10-28-2005, 01:20 AM
So happy to read you & furkids are all safe. Watching the news and seeing the terrible devastation in the US is heartbreaking. We send our love and best wishes to all who have been living through such frightening forces of nature.

momcat
10-28-2005, 07:46 PM
That's wonderful news!!! Wilma was all over the news here in New Jersey and it looked pretty bad. Sorry to hear about your truck especially if it's your only way to get around. But you, your firkids, and those you care about are okay. That's what really matters!!!!! If you need anything please don't hesitate to send out an SOS to PT.....