PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

paws_on_me
10-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi, I thought it would be good to introduce myself. My name is Dee. I am 20 years old, and have just moved out of my parent's house to my own house. I have 3 dogs. A Kookierhonjie and 2 Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers. I saw that someone else created a website, so I will do that too and put my pictures on it. My Nova's names are Anna and Joey. And my Kookierhonjie's name is Deserae.

petslover
10-27-2005, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the board! Hope you stay around.

lvpets2002
10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
:) Welcome to PT & enjoy the talks & pictures

poofy
10-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Welcome to PT you can put pictures here to cant wait to see your Pets. :D

paws_on_me
10-27-2005, 10:39 AM
My pictures are in the sig. Just click on the link.

buttercup132
10-27-2005, 02:13 PM
aww there very cute

anna_66
10-27-2005, 03:38 PM
Hi Dee...Welcome to Pet Talk!

I'm Anna and the puppers you see below in my siggy belong to me.

Looking forward to getting to know you and you furkids (btw..great pictures!):D

lute
10-27-2005, 03:48 PM
hi and WELCOME!!! i hope you stick around we are all like a great big family here! :D

Ginger's Mom
10-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome aboard Dee. Your dogs are all very pretty. We have a couple of other Duck Tolling Retrievers on board, but I must admit I have never heard of a Kooikerhondje before. Oh well, I guess I am off to do some research. ;)

Jessika
10-27-2005, 03:56 PM
I too have NEVER heard of a Kookierhonjie before! Apparently google has never heard of it before, either lol. How do you even pronounce that?? "koo - keer - hohn - gee"?? Haha just a rough guess. Anyway your pups are all beautiful! If you ever need a place to store ALL your photos take a look at http://zoto.com <3

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-27-2005, 05:36 PM
I too have NEVER heard of a Kookierhonjie before! Apparently google has never heard of it before, either lol. How do you even pronounce that?? "koo - keer - hohn - gee"??

lol...I'm not sure when the OP will be back but I do happen to know a lot about the Kooikerhondje as they're my second favourite breed. It's pronounced Koy-ker-hond :)

Anyway, Welcome! I have a Toller/Border Collie mix named Tango aswell as 2 Doberman Pinschers (winston & Keeva) and a miniature Dachshund (Tia).

Jessika
10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
lol...I'm not sure when the OP will be back but I do happen to know a lot about the Kooikerhondje as they're my second favourite breed. It's pronounced Koy-ker-hond :)

Anyway, Welcome! I have a Toller/Border Collie mix named Tango aswell as 2 Doberman Pinschers (winston & Keeva) and a miniature Dachshund (Tia).

Oh she spelled it with an "jie" at the end which threw me off O_o

They're very pretty though!