PDA

View Full Version : Bonsai Kittens ?

angiebarney
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
ssss :confused: I just received an email from a neice in UK about a site called Bonsai Kittens. I'm sure it must be a very sick joke. does anyone know about this? I went into bonsaikittens.com and it shows putting kittens in jars; I'm sure it's not real, it can't be, can it? God there are some sickies out there.
The Gingercat's Mum

Abby&Buddy'sMom
10-26-2005, 07:31 PM
It is a hoax...totally not true(thank goodness)

Uabassoon
10-26-2005, 07:36 PM
It's fake
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/bonsai.asp

momcat
10-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Just went on the site (sort of) and honestly don't know what to think. I want to believe it's some kind of sick joke that is not funny. How disgusting! Please excuse me while I get sick :mad:

Jessika
10-26-2005, 08:07 PM
Yup, just a hoax!! This has been circling the internet since... FOREVER, almost ten years!! I remember hearing about it back when my parents first got their computer and that was around 1997

catmandu
10-26-2005, 10:27 PM
I suppose Diane,and Precious who are now older than thier weight could qualify,as Bonsai Kitties,as they are so petite.
They are dwarfed now,by Scrappy 2,who is half again,as big as they are.
That is as mean spirited,as 101 Uses For A Dead Cat.

angiebarney
10-26-2005, 11:34 PM
Thankyou all for putting my mind at rest; I' ll let The Gingercat know, although I already told him there wouldn't be a bottle big enough in the whole world for him to fit in! And of course he's safe now forever :)