PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop 7 QUESTIONS

Toby's my baby
10-26-2005, 04:50 PM
yay! I got Adobe Photoshop 7, but it seems really hard to use compared to PSP....? Anybody have any hints on learning it fast? I have the big huge book on how to do stuff, but I dont like that, it doesnt show me enough in the pictures and there is NO way you will get me to read the book. . .:o :D

Thanks!

Jessika
10-26-2005, 04:55 PM
I have both PS and PSP but I just prefer to stick to PSP because I'd been using it longer, it gets the job done, and PS just seems too confusing :(

Sorry I didn't help you much but just, if you're more familiar with PSP and it gets the job done, why switch?? :P

slleipnir
10-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Photoshop is just different. I think it's a lot easier/better than PSP once you catch on...The only thing I can suggest is just play around with it or read tutorials.

Toby's my baby
10-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Lol, Jessika. I still have psp but i dont like it because it doesnt do as much as ps does, i am still going to use it though.

I played around with it last night, but I didnt get home till late, so i didnt get to monkey much, but i closed something and now i dont know what happened to it, it was a tool bar thing. How can i get all the toolbars to show up on the side?

Toby's my baby
10-26-2005, 09:15 PM
How do you not crop your pictures, but like freehand crop them on PS7??

Jessika
10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
How do you not crop your pictures, but like freehand crop them on PS7??

Probably use the lasso tool to make the selection then cut or copy it and paste as a new picture??

Toby's my baby
10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
I found that, now, lol, ok, now, on PSP 7 you can do a smart edge and it is really smooth looking, on PS7 it is like rought looking. . ?

Jessika
10-26-2005, 09:44 PM
I have no idea what the equivellant of 'smart edge' would be in PS since I don't use it :(

Karen
10-26-2005, 09:51 PM
You can check "anti-aliased" to make a smoother edge, or after you make a selection you can modify it and feather it a couple pixels.

Toby's my baby
10-27-2005, 04:48 PM
where's that, lol, im so clueless :o