PDA

View Full Version : Another stray on the doorstep

catlover4ever
10-26-2005, 01:39 PM
and I am just totally in love with this girl. I have named her Bella. She is super sweet and loving. She showed up on my mom's doorstep several weeks ago. She was super scared and would run away if you came near her. I have started to work my magic with her and I can now hold and love her. I am currently looking to re-home her as I'm pretty much at my limit now, but if I can work some magic with Mark I would love to take her with us when we move in a few weeks. So without further ado......Miss Bella.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid190/pdc3114e13f7919478b27227b1dde8ceb/f1f57686.jpg

Please wish me well with either taking her with us or finding her a really good home as she deserves to be loved.

orangemm
10-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh my, how could someone let her get away? She is gorgeous! I hope you are very successful in finding her a furrever home. She's very lucky she found you!

Keep us posted, we want to know how this beauty makes out (and be extra nice to Mark ;) :D ).

RedHedd
10-26-2005, 01:47 PM
OMG! She's beautiful! I love the stripe running down her nose!

caseysmom
10-26-2005, 02:43 PM
She is gorgeous.

carole
10-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I can only say WOW, she is stunning, I am gobsmacked that anyone would let this beauty go, I so hope you get to keep her, she is too pretty and sweet to give away, but good luck with whatever happens, at least she is in loving and caring hands now and her life is way better. :)

Killearn Kitties
10-26-2005, 04:00 PM
What a beautiful cat! Good luck in placing her ...... wherever! ;)

Please let us know what happens.

Jessika
10-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Oh, a long-haired Tortie! She IS beautiful!! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can take her with you when you move!! :)

QueenScoopalot
10-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Meg she's gorgeous! :eek: :) :eek: Is she just fluffy, or is she possibly pregnant? She looks a bit wide, but it could be the camera angle. Tell Mark I'll steal his special babies if he says no! :o ;)

CalliesMom
10-26-2005, 05:33 PM
She is gorgeous! Good luck finding her a home. I know it is difficult to part with such a beauty or you could always keep her. :p

catmandu
10-26-2005, 05:52 PM
If she showed up,on the Found Cat Hotel Porch,I would move Heaven and Earth,to make her a New Found Cat.
But I hope that that striking Cat,can find a home.
My Porchie Nugget,and she would make a Purrfect Couple.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture939.jpg

momcat
10-26-2005, 08:30 PM
What a beauty, she looks so sweet and gentle. Do you think if everyone on PT got together and yelled," Please, please, please, Mark, please keep her!" it would help your cause?

carole
10-26-2005, 11:36 PM
You can count me in.lol, i will holler it all the way from NZ., MARK CAN SHE PLEASE KEEP BELLA PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE. :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-27-2005, 12:01 AM
She's gorgeous and hopefully you'll be able to take her with you to your new home. :) If not then I hope that she'll be able to find a wonderful new loving forever home. :)

lady_zana
10-27-2005, 07:46 AM
She's got the prettiest little face - I love her nose. Oh, if you do get to keep her (and I certainly hope you do!) please, please, please give us some more pictures of the lovely Miss Bella soon! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-27-2005, 12:27 PM
She's adorable! And she would fit in so well with the rest of your clan since you don't already have a tortie, try that one with Mark. ;)

I've been wondering how the new house is coming along. You were originally supposed to be able to move in October, weren't you? Of course we all know that new houses are never ready on schedule, but hopefully soon, and hopefully with Bella in tow. ;)

How's Tucker doing these days? Hopefully still holding her own. :)

Soapets
10-27-2005, 06:00 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL girl she is! I sure hope you can keep her, or at least find someone else to take her whom you know so you can visit her often. She is absolutely gorgeous! :)

Deb