PDA

View Full Version : 8 days

slleipnir
10-26-2005, 07:45 AM
In 8 days I'll be going to Florida...then on the 11th, I fly to Utah with Kay! I can't believe it's only 8 days away...I'm actually really nervous about flying though..and I'm also really nervous that Zeke isn't coming :( I've NEVER been anywhere without close family so that's another scary thing....I'll be flying all alone..:(

This will be my 3rd time in Florida, and I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait to see Utah...it looks beautiful. I REALLY wish Zeke could come ;) but, I don't think it would be safe this time of year...especially around the 17th when I'm coming home.

The thing that sucks is that I arrive in Halifax on the 17th at 10 something pm...so I'm gonna have to find somewhere to crash for the night....And there is no Rodd hotels "close". (I work at Rodds, so I can stay at any Rodd's Chain for dirt cheap/free) I have to take a shuttle just to get there, and they don't run that late -___- (gonna be poor)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-26-2005, 07:47 AM
Lucky you!!!
Hey no Pt-er in the neighbourhood of Halifax :confused: :)

Kfamr
10-26-2005, 07:47 AM
I can't waaaaaaaaait. :D

Logan
10-26-2005, 08:58 AM
How exciting for all of you! I knew Kay was going to Utah, but I didn't know you were going too, Audrey! :) What fun you guys are going to have!!!!!

Kfamr
10-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Yessss, watch out Utah... here comes Kiki, Audrey, and Kay! :eek: :eek: :eek:

slleipnir
10-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Hahah. Kay is appearintly a man,according to my dr who says I need to watch out for her....

anna_66
10-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh man your going too Audrey? That's NO FAIR;) I want to go too!!!!
You girls are going to have sooo much fun:D

CagneyDog
10-26-2005, 12:30 PM
Have fun guys :)

Karen
10-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Hahah. Kay is appearintly a man,according to my dr who says I need to watch out for her....

Hee hee - you can tell him I've met her in person - she's a girl!!! Not everyone you "meet" on the Internet is a crazy stalker person. Dog-crazy, perhaps!

slleipnir
10-27-2005, 09:42 AM
Karen: Yup, I've met her too, and I'm PRETTY sure she wasn't a man ;)

Kfamr
10-27-2005, 10:08 PM
6 dayyysss....
How do you guys know for sure that i'm not a man!? What about the crazy Mormon in Utah?!? Isn't she scarier than a man!?! Ha.

Anywho. My brother bought a x-box so now we have something to do until 6inthemorning. :x

slleipnir
10-27-2005, 10:57 PM
COOOL! I'll drive you insane when I'm tired...and it's worse if I eat candy/choco/caffine..cause I get REALLY giddy...Like..I laugh at NOTHING. like..burst out laughing. it's really werid. -__-' Just a warning.

6 daaaysss I can't believee itttt.

Oh and I'm really not to sure about you not being a man, I just said I THOUGHT you weren't. I'm not sure...is the morman scarier then Kay-man?

wolf_Q
10-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes, I'm much scarier. And I bite. ;) Just kidding.

I'm excited to have you guys come! It snowed on the mountains today...only the higher ones though and that's a bit far to walk lol.