PDA

View Full Version : Howl-O-Ween Photo Contest

boxer_babe
10-25-2005, 09:49 PM
I am holding a Howl-O-Ween Photo Contest. As many pictures as you want to send me. The pictures MUST be emailed to me before October 31st. Email me the pictures at:

[email protected]

Thank you to everyone who sends me a pictures. I will post the winner on pettalk from October 31st-Novermber 4th, between that, so keep checking this board!

Flatcoatluver
10-25-2005, 10:30 PM
we already have a halloween contest going on. everybody will send all the same pics and then the same person will probally win

boxer_babe
10-26-2005, 10:04 AM
no, because we all have different opinions

buckner
10-26-2005, 02:14 PM
I just don't think you'll get many photos sent in because we already have 1 that someone is hosting. We've already started the voting, and we're moving on to finals pretty soon.

And if you did get a lot, you'd probably get the same photos as the other contest unless someone just couldn't decide for the last one or wanted to change. Thus, getting very similar results.

Maybe you should try to do another type of contest. Fall/Winter/Holidays/something cute/etc.

PJ's Mom
10-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Sara, I didn't know you had a kitty. She's adorable! :)

Flatcoatluver
10-26-2005, 03:00 PM
I just don't think you'll get many photos sent in because we already have 1 that someone is hosting. We've already started the voting, and we're moving on to finals pretty soon.

And if you did get a lot, you'd probably get the same photos as the other contest unless someone just couldn't decide for the last one or wanted to change. Thus, getting very similar results.

Maybe you should try to do another type of contest. Fall/Winter/Holidays/something cute/etc.
agreed we already have a fall going on so we don't need another, and i am hosting a winter and christmas. you can try a new years ;)

luvofallhorses
10-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Sara, I didn't know you had a kitty. She's adorable! :)

I didn't either but she's a doll! :D

*sled_dog*
10-26-2005, 08:59 PM

Agree. You could also try something like bandana photos, actions shots, or somethin :rolleyes: :D

Flatcoatluver
10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
oh yeah thats a good idea, try that