PDA

View Full Version : Orion gave us a scare this morning. :( :(

Kfamr
10-25-2005, 03:47 PM
This morning (around 4 am) while I was just about to walk out the door for work - my brother comes rushing out his room saying Orion got out. We had our house open because it's really nice and cool outside. Orion pushed the screen open and got out. He must of stayed fairly close because after my brother drove around the neighborhood bawling his eyes out, he went back into his room and heard a meowing from the window. It was Orion trying to get back in. :rolleyes:

Here's a picture I took the other night of him. :)

ramanth
10-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Nawtee Orion!! :eek: It's not nice to scare Hoomans like that.

Glad he's back in and safe. That photo is just darling!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Whew! Good thing he didn't go far. And even if he did you could always get your 3 "blood hounds" on the trail, couldn't you? ;) Just kidding of course, glad he's home safe and sound.

That picture is just too adorable! He looks like a magician.....aha! That's what he was up to! He was perfecting his disappearing act! Naw-tee Orion, we humans don't like kitty disappearing acts, can't you come up with a different act....maybe like the re-appearing treat act? ;)

Kfamr
10-25-2005, 05:00 PM
....maybe like the re-appearing treat act? ;)

I've had enough of that one! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

chocolatepuppy
10-25-2005, 05:08 PM
Whew! Glad to hear Orion is safe! :)

Uabassoon
10-25-2005, 05:15 PM
It sounds like Corkscrew has been teaching Orion a few things, except that Corkscrew prefers to claw his way out of the window screen!

Cute picture :D

catmandu
10-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Once My Front Porch is enclosed JJJ3 will never be able,to scare me again,by running out the Front Door,as he will have nowhere to run to.
That will be a load off my mind!!
And we are relieved that Orion was smart enough,not to roam too far away.

momcat
10-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Orion, how could a kitty as sweet as you be so nawtee?