PDA

View Full Version : product evaluation.

RICHARD
10-25-2005, 12:42 PM
I have a product evaluation/test that you may be interested in.

http://shop.petsmart.com/product/2534374302023690/2534374302033745/845524441777943.htm

Pros-

This is a great product for the active cat.

Cons-
At three in the morning it's pretty startling.
Kick it at three in the morning, It's pretty startling
Kick it when you are walking around, It's pretty startling.
Make a noise or drop something around it, It's pretty startling.
It makes a funny noise and the evil laughter at the end of the cycle
is pretty startling.
Is you are jumpy, it's pretty startling.

I highly recommend this toy for some cats and ALL cat owners.

kuhio98
10-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Richard ~ I feel your pain. I ordered 1 for the cats and they were scared to death of it so I shipped it off to a friend (with braver cats). The thing that got to me was the kind of evil, mechanical laugh it had. :D

catmandu
10-25-2005, 02:32 PM
I have the feeling,that the Found Cats are just too old,to chase a Mechanical Mouse around.
Maybe Scrappy 2,but she doesnt care,for the other run around Mouse.

Shady
10-25-2005, 03:02 PM
I have one of those.

It's pretty startling to my cats ALL THE TIME. They hate it and run for cover whenever that thing is turned on, or even around.

Funny to watch them try to get traction on the ceramic floor though. Bad me, I wait till they are all around and WHAM. lol

Randi
10-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Fister would probably be scared of it, but I HAVE thought of getting him something like it - please tell me if you know of a moving toy which isn't so noisy.

Remember the remote steered cars you could get? .... probably still can, but they're also too noisy, and expensive. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Sounds like the thing is rather.....well.....startling! ;) :D

I've already wasted my money on one mouse that makes noise. It is totally ignored in the corner while the noiseless mice are played with on a regular basis, so I think I'll take a pass on this one. Besides....we don't need Terry unnecessarily startled in the middle of the night. ;) :D

Jessika
10-25-2005, 04:51 PM
My cats have something similar. It's not the EXACT same but it is pretty much alike. It's so annoying when you forget about it and the cats find it at 3am...

RICHARD
10-25-2005, 06:03 PM
lololololol,
I actually LOVE the darned thing.

It's really fun to watch Ed grab it by the tail and fling it around.

------------------------------------

I went into the local Target store to get Ed some cat litter....

I saw a whole display of the the SAME mice....I turned them all on, slapped the first one and walked away. :eek: :) :cool: