PDA

View Full Version : It's that special time of year!

RICHARD
10-25-2005, 12:22 PM
As the weather gets colder and the cats creep closer.........

It's time to wake up with cat hair in your mouth!!!

:D ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :p

aki
10-25-2005, 12:29 PM
In your mouth, eyes and wrapped up in little balls in your hair. LOL

Lobodeb
10-25-2005, 12:40 PM
LOL!!! This past weekend was pretty chilly as was the house. I had a fleece blanket on me, as well as 2 cats and a dog. I couldn't sleep because Sammy doesn't understand the concept of sharing the bed.

Well, my hubby turned the heater on last night. Wouldn't you know that when I woke up, there wasn't a cat to be found! :rolleyes: I felt so used.

RedHedd
10-25-2005, 12:53 PM
:D Yes! Cat hair sticks particularly well to fleece! Especially when it's golden fur on a navy blue fleece blanket :rolleyes: :p

catmandu
10-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Yes,its time for the Furnace to come on,and for Shemp the Cat,to lay on top of the vent,so that he is a Toasty Kitty,and everyone else shivers.

sasvermont
10-25-2005, 03:17 PM
My cats are really struggling with the idea of no heat yet. They cling to me at night, to keep warm. I will confess that they take turns sleeping on the top of my stereo system that I leave on all the time.

Four cats in one bed, just doesn't work for me, although it seems to be working for the cats!

I think I will turn the heat on when once November hits!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I don't know why they just don't put sweaters on, like I do! :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:27 PM
I think I will turn the heat on when once November hits!

SAS, you sound like Terry - the heat does not come on until November 1st! :eek: Thank goodness he usually caves long before that, or what he does is turn the fireplace on. Now we all know the fireplace is much less efficient than the furnace, so if the point of leaving the heat off is to save money on the gas bill - ah....it's not working! :rolleyes: ;) :D

I was so hoping that once it started getting cold CJ would start climbing in bed on a regular basis. So far no such luck. :( Maybe when it gets really cold.....