PDA

View Full Version : A story you can relate to :)

lady_zana
10-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Here's a story I bet almost everyone of you all can relate to. At least I hope so because I'd hate to think special things like this only happen to me! :rolleyes: :p

I woke up this morning about 4:30 in the morning and went to the bathroom. Since I was up, I thought I'd go check my email and PT. While I was reading posts and everything I heard my Eepie in the bathroom crying for me. Her 'where are you? where are you?' cry sounds a lot like her 'come look what I just did!' so when she was meowing, I thought she wanted me to come pick her up. Eepie likes to pretend she doesn't know where I am so I'll pick her up and carry her - little lazy-butt would do anything not to have to walk! :p

So anyway, I didn't realize her cry was a 'come look what I just did!' cry and I called out to her, making her come to me. (Bad Meowmy!) I petted her, loved on her, and snuggled her calico butt.

But by then, I was getting tired and wanted to go back to bed but first I needed to stop by the bathroom (again! - I have the smallest bladder in the world! :rolleyes: ) and I stepped right in the middle of a HAIRBALL! A fresh hairball, just coughed up by Eepie! Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well, serves me right for not attending to the queen and making her walk the twenty yards to me instead of me packing her around, I guess! :p

catmandu
10-25-2005, 02:28 PM
The Found cats,if they were trying to ahve thier Old Dad fall down the stairs,could not have done a better job.
a ptach of recycled Cat Food,four inches long,at the head of the stairs.
And the Found Cats,all sitting there watching.
They must want,to go to the Pampered Feline,very badly!!!

smokey the elder
10-25-2005, 02:43 PM
"Recycled cat food"...LOL! :D

orangemm
10-25-2005, 02:58 PM
No doubt she was very proud of it!

I know the feeling...........ugh :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
At 4:30 in the morning checking your email and PT....now THAT I can relate to ..... :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:20 PM
I can relate to the stepping on the hairball, but checking your email and PT at 4:30 AM! No thanks! Sorry, I love you guys, but not at 4:30 in the morning. ;) :D

lady_zana
10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
I can relate to the stepping on the hairball, but checking your email and PT at 4:30 AM! No thanks! Sorry, I love you guys, but not at 4:30 in the morning. ;) :D

:p I sleep like my cats - up a few hours, nap a few hours, up a few hours...!