PDA

View Full Version : This is too cool - I am a "bug wrangler"

catland
10-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Let me explain. I work with someone who is very creative and produces/directs/writes his own independent short movies. (usually about 10 minutes or so in length). The other day I asked him if he had any amazon jungle music for my halloween display at home. He said he'd check his collection - and then asked me if I had any plastic bugs that he needed for a scene in one of his movies. So I rummaged through my Halloween collection and found some bugs and spiders for him and he found a cd for me.

Then yesterday he said he was putting in the closing credits for his movie. Everyone listed is using a pseudonym so I made up the name "Jan Williams" (Jan is our female cat and Williams is from the movie "Remo Williams").

So now at the end of the movie there will be a credit for:

Bug Wrangler..................Jan Williams

:D :D :D I'm in the MOVIES!!!!

finn's mom
10-25-2005, 11:05 AM
That's so fun! Congrats! :)

ramanth
10-25-2005, 11:20 AM
How cool! Andy and I have starred in two independent films so far. Lots of fun. :D

gini
10-25-2005, 03:32 PM
We won't be forgetting this little tidbit at the next BBQ!! :eek: :eek: :D Forget the slide projector - now we will need a monitor to show movies! ;)

jackie
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
That is too neat. :D

catland
10-25-2005, 05:06 PM
We won't be forgetting this little tidbit at the next BBQ!! :eek: :eek: :D Forget the slide projector - now we will need a monitor to show movies! ;)

LOL - I know I'm not as famous as Lindsey the Dell intern, but you have to start somewhere. :cool:

RICHARD
10-25-2005, 05:24 PM
LOL - I know I'm not as famous as Lindsey the Dell intern, but you have to start somewhere. :cool:

You are just as loved as Lindsey,,,,

(STFU???) :eek:

joycenalex
10-25-2005, 06:58 PM
dude! can i have autograph?