PDA

View Full Version : Why is it.....

catnapper
10-25-2005, 10:45 AM
when I WANT Pouncer to cuddle, he hisses at me and runs off..... but when I NEED to concentrate, he's all up in my face looking for love?

I was working here, on the phone with customer service for a huge project at work that went hideously wrong...... and Pouncer was sitting on my notes, turning the pages of the catalog, giving me headbumpies. All the while meowmie was TRYING to have a SERIOUS conversation with the factory to fix THIER mistake... and it was all I could do to keep from giggling at my boy's silly antics.

No sooner did I hang up the phone did he walk away with disgust towards me :rolleyes:

Lobodeb
10-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Ohhh, to understand a cat and its antics. I think we'd all (cat lovers) would be so much happier with our cats if we could only understand them.

Cute story, however. It reminded me of my little devil, Payton.

christa
10-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Josie is the same way!

It's called . . .

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!

They want to be cuddled when they want to be cuddled and there's no compromising! :rolleyes:

LOL :D :eek: ;)

catmandu
10-25-2005, 11:35 AM
I think,that Pounce sensed that you were upset,when you were on the Phone,and he came over,to lend his assisstance.
He was trying to help,like a Old Comic Strip character,a favorite of my Mothers , Helpful Henry.
Someone who tries,to help,but fails.
Pouncer,I am sure means well.

Sonia59
10-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Peppito does the same. Or when I am talking for too long on the phone, meaning more than a few minutes he tries to do a mistake, something that will draw my attention on him, scratching or biting something forbidden!
Cats always want to be the centre of attention!

Shady
10-25-2005, 03:07 PM
I believe it's a 'I demand your undivided attention' thing. But it's only when they feel like it.

If I am doing something critical on the computer (like playing a game lol where random stops will ruin it) Tinkerbelle always thinks that's the best time to get up on the desk, and stand right smack in front of the monitor...and will not move until I give up and move her myself.

They do it just because they can. ;)

jenluckenbach
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Why is it.....

when I WANT Pouncer to cuddle, he hisses at me and runs off..... but when I NEED to concentrate, he's all up in my face looking for love?

ummmmmm.........because he is a cat? (aren't they cute? ;) )

kimlovescats
10-25-2005, 04:10 PM
:p LOL!!! It's simple (I think?) ... the challenge is FUN, but once it's over ... no fun any more! :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I think Gary's and Jen's responses are right on the money.

Silly Pouncer. :D

lvpets2002
10-25-2005, 04:21 PM
:) It just tells me that Pouncer is human = due to when we can have it we dont want it & when we dont have it we want it.. :o