PDA

View Full Version : website

boxer_babe
10-25-2005, 10:17 AM
check out my website i dont have much pictures yet but go ahead anyways

http://all-about-my-dogs.gotpetsonline.com/website

and i am getting my puppy today! a fawn boxer named rocky! :)

Suki Wingy
10-25-2005, 03:30 PM
cute. I had one of those but it was too hard to keep so I got a file uploader site.

poofy
10-25-2005, 04:02 PM
Love your website..wow big chain on the one boxer, why so big?? they are all really cute.. :D

boxer_babe
10-25-2005, 07:20 PM
i have ever dog on there now! check it out!

areias
10-26-2005, 03:36 AM
What do you do with your boxers? Do you show them? Good luck to you...raising one puppy is hard enough :D And you've got two pups...plus three in their prime, plus an older one :eek: . That wouldn't be me :p Anyways, cute site.

boxer_babe
10-26-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks. Yea, I have 7 dogs... but I do have a big house and a huge yard... It's not too much of a handfull - but it is a handfull! But I usually have my nefue help me ;) , he's 9 years old, he comes over about every week. He has 3 dogs, a Boxer/Lab, a Lab/Rotti, and a German Shepherd/Malinois.

The big dudes are usually outside playing, and they come in in the evening, but the puppies? They spend most of their time bothering me! Jessie is on my lap right n sdfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jessie just did that! Rocky is making his head go sideways because when I type it makes a clicking sound. I CONSIDER MYSELF LUCKY TO HAVE THESE PUPPERS! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!

caseysmom
10-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Houston must be different than california, we cannot have more than 4 dogs here in california.

caseysmom
10-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Did you use to post under mastiffcrazy? She had a 2 white boxers with the names alaska and georgia also?????? And the pics look identical

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=24023

new mom to a veiled
10-26-2005, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=caseysmom]Did you use to post under mastiffcrazy? She had a 2 white boxers with the names alaska and georgia also?????? And the pics look identical

I was thinking the same thing..........Here is a pic posted by Mastiffcrazy 08/13/2005...........

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/luvmypets/january2003003.jpg

It kind of looks like the dog on your site........with the same name too (I think)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/luvmypets/img16.jpg

Jamieejo85
10-26-2005, 02:05 PM
oh geez :rolleyes:

beeniesmom
10-26-2005, 02:30 PM
It is the same dog. WHAT A FAKE!!! GET A LIFE!
You must think we are idiots.

lv4dogs
10-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Yup, same dog. I zoomed in on the pics, the spots match exactly.
How pitiful. :( This is terrible! :mad:
You can't hide much about fake info on dogs from dog loving people. We will find out sooner or later!

new mom to a veiled
10-26-2005, 03:21 PM
OMG............sorry I posted that pic so large :o

Flatcoatluver
10-26-2005, 03:35 PM
:rolleyes: how come we keep on getting people like this!!

lv4dogs
10-26-2005, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes: how come we keep on getting people like this!!

And the same people over & over again. :rolleyes:

Vette
10-28-2005, 04:37 AM
But some dogs and cats can look a lot a like?
ive seen plenty of cats that i pointed too and said "hey theres Cheetoo" sitting on someones porch waiting for the owner to open the door as we were driving around,, or even cats on TV look a lot like Cheetoo..

and im sure there are plenty of other Poodles out there that look a lot like Kirby.
i dont see the point in pointing fingers at anyone becasue we think their pet looks like some other pet.

now if its she has the same pictures as somone else then its a different story.

beeniesmom
10-28-2005, 08:06 AM
ive seen plenty of cats that i pointed too and said "hey theres Cheetoo" sitting on someones porch waiting for the owner to open the door as we were driving around,, or even cats on TV look a lot like Cheetoo..

and im sure there are plenty of other Poodles out there that look a lot like Kirby.
i dont see the point in pointing fingers at anyone becasue we think their pet looks like some other pet.

That is the same dog Vette.
Look at he spots. It's very easy to tell.
Look at the spot on the top of her head and the one on her ear.

AllAmericanPUP
10-28-2005, 08:52 AM

its one thing for poodles to look alike, apricot poodles look like other apricot poodles, same with the blacks and what not, same with labs even
but with a white boxer with brindle markings it's not going to look like the next white boxer with brindle markings, similar yes, exactly the same, no

the spots on the ear and on top of the head are very distinct and exactly the same in the 2 photos posted by 2 "different" people