PDA

View Full Version : TRANS: Sat. & Sun. October 29 & 30 - Bowling Green, KY to Annandale, VA

Cessa's Mom
10-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Hi Everyone: I have been asked by Debbie Kidd to crosspost this transport for her. She is not getting offers of assistance to fill the needed legs to make this happen. There are two Dalmatians on this transport. Please contact Debbie Kidd at [email protected] if you are able to help her get these guys safe.

*****PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY*****

To: Annandale, VA
When: Oct. 29, 2005, Saturday and Oct. 30, Sunday

If you can't do a whole leg, we can change the route to accommodate.

We are transporting 2 Dalmatians from a shelters to approved foster home in
Annandale, VA. and Lexington Park, MD. Information is listed below. If you can help, please email me directly at: [email protected]

THIS TRANSPORT WILL BE MONITORED

Name: Pebbles
Breed: Dalmatian
Sex: Female
Altered: Yes
Size/Weight: 50 pounds ???
UTD: Yes
Health: Good, but bad coat and very thin. Needs lots of TLC
Housebroken: ?
Crate Trained: ?
Gets along with other animals: Yes
Behavior Problems: None
Crate Optional or Mandatory: Highly Recommended, but not supplied
Equipment provided: Leash, collar, vet paperwork

Name: Bud
Breed: Dalmatian
Sex: Male
Altered: Yes
Size/Weight: 45 pounds
UTD: Yes
Health: Good
Housebroken: ?
Crate Trained: ?
Gets along with other animals: Yes
Behavior Problems: None
Crate Optional or Mandatory: Highly Recommended, but not supplied
Equipment provided: Leash, collar, vet paperwork
Saturday, Oct. 29, 2005

Leg 1: Bowling Green, KY - Nashville, TN 8:00 AM - 9:15 AM 64 Miles NEEDED

Leg 2: Nashville, TN - Cookeville, TN 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM 80 Miles FILLED BY GLORIA

Leg 4: Cookeville, TN - Kingston, TN 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM 66 Miles FILLED BY CATHY

TIME CHANGE

Leg 5: Kingston, TN - Dandridge, TN 12:45 PM - 2:00 PM 67 Miles FILLED BY KATIE

Leg 6: Dandridge, TN - Kingsport, VA 2:15 PM - 3:35 PM 73 Miles NEEDED

Leg 7: Kingsport, VA - Wytheville, VA 3:50 PM - 5:45 PM 101 Miles NEEDED

Leg 8: Wytheville, VA - Roanoke, VA 6:00 PM - 7:25 PM 78 Miles NEEDED

NEED OVERNIGHT SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE

Sunday, Oct. 30, 2005

Leg 9: Roanoke, VA - Lexington, VA 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM 54 Miles NEEDED

Leg 10 Lexington, VA - Harrisonburg, VA 10:15 AM - 11:20 AM 59 Miles NEEDED

Leg 11: Harrisonburg, VA - Front Royal, VA 11:35 AM - 12:50 PM 63 Miles FILLED BY JOHN

Leg 12: Front Royal, VA - Annandale, VA 1:05 PM - 2:20 PM 62 Miles FILLED BY RESCUE

Debbie Kidd ([email protected])
Adopt A Spot Dalmatian Rescue
Chesapeake, VA 757-484-2940
www.adoptaspotdalrescue.com
www.petfinder.org/shelters/VA208.html

Cessa's Mom
10-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Please help Bud get to my home. He is my new foster.

LKPike
10-27-2005, 04:37 PM
we live real close to kentucky, I have 2 dals of my own too, but i'm sorry! the 29th and 30th is our wedding.

I could get them to nashville/cookeville if dates can be changed and other RELIABLE transportation provided from nashville/cookeville for them to continue on journey!

I'm not interested in driving 4 hours and not having anyone there to pick them up!! lol

Cessa's Mom
10-27-2005, 06:54 PM
LKPike:

Thank you for your offer. It doesn't look like these babies are going to go on the transport this weekend at this point. Time is running out!! We will have to cancel the transport Friday night if the legs aren't filled. I don't know how long we are going to be able to keep these babies safe if the transport doesn't get filled!! Dang!! This is the part of rescue I hate! It makes you feel soooo helpless. On another note, congrats on your wedding. I hope you have a wonderful day, and may god bless you with many wonderful years! If the transport is rescheduled, I will definately keep you in mind. Thank you for your gracious offer!

God Bless to you and hubby!

Stacey McCarson
Foster Mom
www.adoptaspotdalrescue.com

Cessa's Mom
10-28-2005, 06:19 AM
Transport has been cancelled. We received a generous offer from a lady going all the way to Alexandria, VA.

LKPike
10-28-2005, 08:57 AM
thats great news :) I was about to say if you still couldnt find anyone we could foster 'em for a couple weeks, I don't know their stories but can't ever leave a dal behind!!

Cessa's Mom
10-28-2005, 10:19 AM
LK: Thanks, we'll keep you in mind!! Not the first time we've pulled dogs from Kentucky shelters!! and you're right, we can't leave the Dals behind, definately!!