PDA

View Full Version : I think that cats love me lolol

KittyLuver21
10-24-2005, 05:23 PM
All cats will come up to me and start to purrr, even the really shy cats. I was at my nabes house last night and she is cat sitting, and she said that the cat never comes out but when i was sitting on there couch and she ran and sat on me and purred. And like wild cats come up to me and everything!!!! :cool:

catmandu
10-24-2005, 07:09 PM
My Dear Mother was the same way.Cats,Dogs,Rabbits,Birds,Mice would come up to her,all the time.
With Purrs and Wagging Tails.
She was so calm,and gentle,the Animals could sense the love that was in her.
May The Lord Bless and Keep her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Scan10020.jpg

kimlovescats
10-24-2005, 09:24 PM
Cats are very good judges of character! You must be a very nice young lady! Do you have a cat? Maybe you should get you one! ;)

orangemm
10-25-2005, 04:48 AM
That's the way my husband is...dogs and cats just LOVE him. He's always first on the list (sigh) and I'm second fiddle. :confused: :confused:

You are very lucky!

Mad Mags Moo
10-25-2005, 07:33 AM
I am like that.....that is why i am such a FAB cat sitter!!!! Most of the cats I have looked after have come straight to me and purred (much to owners suprise and pleasure!) and by the time day 2 is over the cats love me.....or maybe it is the fact i am feeding them!!!! ;)
BUT with my cats it it a different story :D They love Rob better than they love me!!! but I think it is because i am smelling of all those strange cats!!!! :D They have no choice this week as Rob is away on a training course so it is only me to be there to feed and fuss them!!!! ;) :) :rolleyes: