PDA

View Full Version : when you have a freebie do you....

carole
10-24-2005, 04:05 PM
I am just curious as to how many of you,( when you either have a coupon or voucher that you either won or were given actually spend only the value of the prize or voucher).

I am a prime example of never doing that, I had won a twenty dollar voucher on the internet for SUPRE a high fashion store for the younger folks, my daughter loves it there and it is the in place to buy clothes, they originate from OZ i think, so off we go a shopping on our long weekend in Aotearoa, I am delighted we actually find anything for that price there,not much under 25 dollars ever, a Black Tshirt highlighted in bright pink for 18 dollars, I am thinking this is good , I even get $2.00 Change, and along comes the assistant and say's we have great singlets in all colours that look great underneath, so off she goes bringing them back,Melissa trys them on, loves them and I have to agree the look is pretty good, so yes i left there owing another $26.00 dollars, which was not too bad, as they had a deal on the singlets two for $28.00, never mind she gave us a spot prize(normally have to spend $50 to get them) so Melissa walked out with a body spray, bangles, lip balm ,table runner and they give away a big beach bag with the purchase, sort of like paper material , but the young ones love them., we also entered into winning a trip to samoa all expenses paid, I am rather lucky with comps, so ya never know.

So tell me are you good at spending only the amount you have on your voucher or are you like me? :)