PDA

View Full Version : :DYay:D

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 03:41 PM
OK Good News and BAd News!!!
Hehe
BAD NEWS-Roxy broke her chain, and ran down the road and I had to chase her...and I won't be home tonight...
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
ROXY GETS TO STAY IN OUR LAUNDRY ROOM UNTIL WE GET HER A NEW CHAIN!!!! Yay Yay! Trying to convince my mom to let her stay in there until Spring...lol but I highly doubt she will give in :( She will probably be staying in there for at least a few days :) Yay!! I'm going to beg and plead that she get to stay in there until Spring ;) Wish Me Luck! Just thought I would share my happiness that she gets to stay inside temporarily! :) Now all the pets are in the house :D
Briana, Roxy, Tink, Skye, Rufus

lv4dogs
10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Yay! Now start training her to obey the house rules during these few days she's inside. Show your mom that she can be an inside dog!!!! Good luck!

Daisy and Delilah
10-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Great news Briana!! You've reached the first step to convincing Mom that Roxy can make a great inside doggie :D Best of luck to you in talking Mom into it. :)

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Hmm...she said if i clean that maybe she would consider letting Roxy stay inside all the time...hehe...She said its not practical shes not an inside dog, and I say...People on PT have 100 pound dogs in there house! They have dogs Roxy's size in their house! and she's silent! ;) I hope all my begging works...I'll go clean now to show my responsibility :D

k9krazee
10-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Thats great!! Yes, definately work on her inside manners now and that in itself should convince your mom! Good luck!!

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope so...Roxy is kinda sorta paper trained...but she wont poop inside :confused:

k9krazee
10-24-2005, 04:02 PM
If she won't poop inside that is a really good thing. I would not try paper training her, I would housebreak her. Teach her that pottying outside is the only place she can go!

poofy
10-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Hope you get to Keep Roxy in..is she really 100 lbs..lol..my daughters dog is almost that much and hes a big one..hard to get around some times, but I wouldnt like to see him staying out side..not at all..I miss him, since she move to Oklahoma :( hee hee, i miss her to.. :D
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/MENSAMNOSES.jpg
love my sammyj :D

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Well shes lived outside most of her life...so I think she already knows thats where you go potty. Maybe I can at least convince my mom to let her stay in the laundry room, but the house would be a WHOLE other story. The laundry room is perfect for Roxy though. It has quick access to outside, and is nice and roomy :)

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Hope you get to Keep Roxy in..is she really 100 lbs..lol..my daughters dog is almost that much and hes a big one..hard to get around some times, but I wouldnt like to see him staying out side..not at all..I miss him, since she move to Oklahoma :( hee hee, i miss her to.. :D
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/MENSAMNOSES.jpg
love my sammyj :D
Lol! No I was just saying that dogs MUCH bigger than her are allowed indoors. She weighs around 60 pounds I think.

Roxyluvsme13
10-24-2005, 04:14 PM
I hope all my begging works!! Then I would have all 4 Fuzzballs indoor!! I would love that soooo much :)

Corinna
10-24-2005, 05:30 PM
I have 2 150 Lbs Newfys in the house . A 100Lb would be a welcome change here.

Flatcoatluver
10-24-2005, 05:52 PM
;) briana go clean!

Roxyluvsme13
10-25-2005, 02:43 PM
;) briana go clean!
Lol I just did...I cleaned up a HUGE :eek: pile of poop! I never realized Roxy's poop was that large :p :rolleyes: My mom said Tomorrow that Roxy's going back outside...I'll let her forget that she has to go buy a new chain in the morning ;) :D

wolfie
10-26-2005, 09:24 AM
You can't expect an outdoor dog to be houstrained in less than a day!

Do you have a leash for her? Take Roxy outside often - especially when you wake up, after each meal, and of course, when she looks like she has to "go."

Is there a certain spot she likes outside? If so, take her there, and praise her when she "goes" outside. Or else just take her to the same place outside.

And then after give her a little run, play with her, or something she likes.

Good luck!

jackie
10-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Just keep on the house training! Like Wolfie said it wont happen in one day. Good luck!!!

Roxyluvsme13
10-26-2005, 02:35 PM
You can't expect an outdoor dog to be houstrained in less than a day!

Do you have a leash for her? Take Roxy outside often - especially when you wake up, after each meal, and of course, when she looks like she has to "go."

Is there a certain spot she likes outside? If so, take her there, and praise her when she "goes" outside. Or else just take her to the same place outside.

And then after give her a little run, play with her, or something she likes.

Good luck!
Yes She has a leash...Shes back outside...She was very restless...and not so happy, and was dying to go outside. So I'm going to start trying to convince my mom to let her inside every night...That may work...:) Wish Me Luck!
Briana

Chica
10-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Good Luck Briana!!! Show your mom how very responsible you are every day, and she might change her mind!!!Mom's like to make their kids happy. ;)

Roxyluvsme13
10-26-2005, 06:51 PM
Good Luck Briana!!! Show your mom how very responsible you are every day, and she might change her mind!!!Mom's like to make their kids happy. ;)
lol I'll try