PDA

View Full Version : Aboose situation?

Lobodeb
10-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Kasha, I've been worried sick about you! How are things going at home? Is your meowmie still aboosing you?

Please give us an update!

Glacier
10-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Thank you for thinking of me! The situation is a bit better. Last week was TERRIBLE!! My meowmie went away and left me with just the daddy. He is even worse about soft food than her! I thought I was going to starve to death! He is never home and he never has time to snuggle with me! Compared to him, Meowie is the best thing since Fancy Feast!

But now she is home and she is sucking up to us for going away. I'm getting lots of treats and snacks. Plus lots of cuddle time.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/new%20camera%20cats/me_kash.jpg
See, we are both happy about the increased cuddles!

Thanks again. I will be sure to let you know if she starts aboosing me again!
Purrs
Kasha

Lobodeb
10-24-2005, 12:17 PM
Oh, I'm so happy to hear that things are better for you. Pawpie's aren't usually good with the soft food, but I'm glad Meowmie is making it up to you.

That's a great snuggle picture too.

Keep the updates coming. We're rooting for you. ;)

Sonia59
10-24-2005, 12:44 PM
Oh, what a sweet cuddle picture! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-24-2005, 12:56 PM
You look very happy with your meowmie, Kasha! Are you really sure she was abusing you?? I think she would never do that, go and give her an extra cuddle, okay?!!

kimlovescats
10-24-2005, 01:37 PM
What a precious picture. Kasha is GORGEOUS! That's one type of kitty I would love to be owned by one day ... a big solid white ... but you know in all of the 150 cats I've rescued, I have NEVER had a solid white come through? Strange huh?

catmandu
10-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Kasha is so gorgeous ,and I with all my Cats,have never had a pure white Cat,
We had Missy,and Lester when I was young,but that was so many years ago.
My Little Pal Lester,over 40 Years Ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies117.jpg
He was a Great Little Cat.

orangemm
10-24-2005, 04:16 PM
O sweet Kasha, you certainly deserve lots more cuddles!! You are such a pretty girl, no one can resist that sweet face.

May I rub your belly?? rub rub rub rub rub :D :D :D

rg_girlca
10-24-2005, 06:06 PM
AWWWW Kasha, I'm happy to see that you have forgiven your meowmie for being away from you.
What an absolute adorable cuddle picture with the two of you. :)

momcat
10-24-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi Kasha, My Meowmie just showed me your update. I'm glad things have improved for all of you! Try and talk to Pawpie about giving you more squishy food. Be patient with him and he'll get the message.

Your friend,
Groucho the lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose