PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel (foster cat) pictures.

jenluckenbach
10-23-2005, 08:07 PM
OK! Someone had better adopt this cat NOW! Before she is a permanent resident......and NO, I have no intention of adopting her. But is she ever sweet! How anyone, allergic or not, could give up such a lovable, sweet, precious little beauty as Squirrel, is beyond comprehension.

She has been here for 24 hours and this is how she greeted me tonight when I entered the room.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/1-relaxed.jpg

And here are a few more
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/1-squirrel-10-23-05.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/1-squirrel-full-bdy.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/1-tail-shot.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/C-E-L/1-squirrel-head.jpg

So, who wants her!??! :D

Flatcoatluver
10-23-2005, 08:12 PM
omg she is so cute!!! sorry have a house full, but she is so cute!

catnapper
10-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Hiya Squirrel baby! You sure do look like a Luckenbach kitty to me! ;)

jenluckenbach
10-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Hiya Squirrel baby! You sure do look like a Luckenbach kitty to me! ;)
Now cut that out or I am going to bring her to YOUR house tomorrow and watch YOU fall in love with her. :p

Edwina's Secretary
10-23-2005, 10:58 PM
me, me, me,me, oh that I could!

Soapets
10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
.....and NO, I have no intention of adopting her. But is she ever sweet! How anyone, allergic or not, could give up such a lovable, sweet, precious little beauty as Squirrel, is beyond comprehension.

Yeah, right. That's what I said about Little Orphan Annie, too, the day I brought her home, and for the first 48 hours we had her! snicker, snicker, snicker! :D

Deb

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2005, 11:29 PM
She's such a pretty girl and hopefully she'll find the right forever loving home soon. :) I also have a house full and am actually over my limit right now. ;)

kimlovescats
10-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh Jen, she's a real beauty and boy does she know how to pour on the charm! :eek: I love her thick fluffy tail too!

orangemm
10-24-2005, 04:17 AM
OMG, that face....how sweet is that? What a little darling she is. No, I can't believe someone would just give her up. I just can't imagine............... :( :(

That last picture just says "please love me and keep me".

chocolatepuppy
10-24-2005, 05:08 AM
She's beautiful! :D

catmandu
10-24-2005, 02:18 PM
I said the same thing about Scrappy 2,and thats why,she is a Found Cat now.
She convinced me that she was my Cat.
I have the feeling that Squirrel is asking Shiloh,for advice.'Cat Number 17!!!
Sounds Good to Me!!!!

rg_girlca
10-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Jen, I cannot get over how much Squirrel looks like my RB Squirty-Bums. She was all white also with the exact same gray markings on her head.

I'll have too see if I can find a picture of her.

Squirrel sounds and looks like such a darling.

jenluckenbach
10-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Jen, I cannot get over how much Squirrel looks like my RB Squirty-Bums. She was all white also with the exact same gray markings on her head.

First of all, NO cat should have to go through life with the name of Squirty-Bums......:eek: (LOL)

Secondly, WELLLLLLL, now I know who wants to adopt Squirrel. hee hee

K & L
10-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Jen she's gorgeous. I just don't understand some people, but I'm glad she's in safe hands! I was so hoping for the lottery so I could open up a rescue! :)

rg_girlca
10-24-2005, 08:36 PM
First of all, NO cat should have to go through life with the name of Squirty-Bums......:eek: (LOL)

Secondly, WELLLLLLL, now I know who wants to adopt Squirrel. hee hee

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I know Jen, but when I first saw her I said, "My what a little squirt of a cat you are" and I just landed up calling her Squirty-Bums.
But it suited her, really it did. :D

Nice try Jen, but I'm just not ready for another cat right now. :)

momcat
10-24-2005, 09:33 PM
Oh Jen, why does Squirrel have to be so darn cute? She does look like quite the little love muffin!

Sonia59
10-25-2005, 03:34 AM
Oh she is so cute! If I would not live so far she would be a perfect sister for my boy! :(
I hope she finds her furrever home soon! At least she is good hands right now! :)

momcat
10-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi Jen! How is Squirrel doing?

jenluckenbach
10-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Squirrel is doing quite well. A real sweetie. She isn't too overly fond of her fellow fosters, though. But that should change with time.

lisalee
10-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Awww, Squirrel is so cute!! She looks very happy too. :D

jenluckenbach
10-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Well, Squirrel was in the local newspaper yesterday as pet of the week, and got at least 2 calls on her. So I am sure she will be adopted very soon.

orangemm
10-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Oh, please let us know when she gets a furrever home; that face is too sweet to be lonely.

trayi52
10-30-2005, 08:22 AM
I hope she gets the forever home she deserves, she sure is a looker!

Willie :)

QueenScoopalot
10-30-2005, 08:33 AM
OK! Someone had better adopt this cat NOW! Before she is a permanent resident......and NO, I have no intention of adopting her............(insert the word OUT here) :D
Sorry Jen...couldn't resist tampering with your quote lol! Squirrel is adorable, and looks so much like my Sweet Pea...right down to the little grey 'bow' on her head. :)

jenluckenbach
11-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Oh, please let us know when she gets a furrever home; that face is too sweet to be lonely.
Well I had 2 ladies call on Squirrel after seeing her in the local newspaper.

Lady #1 (a loud and boisterous type) came to see Squirrel, and she ran and hid. I don't think Squirrel was ready for that type of person. And the lady just didn't want her. (good)

Lady #2 came to visit, and Squirrel ran and hid. :( But this lady realized that she was a stranger who was intruding Squirrel's home and stayed for an hour, talking, petting the other cats, trying to coax Squirrel to come out and play.
Squirrel never really came out for more than a moment, but the lady says she would like to adopt her anyway. She knows that all it will take is some getting used to her, and they should be great friends.

So I guess Monday my little Squirrel will be leaving me again, and I sure hope this time it is the REAL thing.

kimlovescats
11-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Oh Jen, I do hope that this is the real thing for Miss Squirrel. I know exactly what you mean about kitties "taking cover" when prospective adopters come over. I end up feeling like I'm lying through my teeth when I am trying to convince them that this kitty is "usually very friendly"! :rolleyes:

catnapper
11-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Yay Jen! Did you get a good feling from her? See must be special if she's willing to wait for her to come around like that.

Now we nee to find Enoch a good home! Poor boy is such a sweetie pie and deserves a great home too.

krazyaboutkatz
11-04-2005, 12:10 AM
This is wonderful news!!! :) I hope that everything works out. :)

orangemm
11-04-2005, 04:46 AM
Oh, I hope this is the real thing! If the woman was willing to do things by Squirrel's rules, then that is a good sign. I'm sure Squirrel is very confused by her world...she's alone, then she's adopted, then she's back with you...no wonder she hides, I'd hide, too!

I'm keeping fingers and paws crossed for you, Squirrel!!! :D :D

lvpets2002
11-04-2005, 01:02 PM
:eek: OMG she is so adorable.. I think you need to keep her..

momcat
11-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Since Lady #2 is willing to do things at Squirrel's pace this might be a good choice. Poor little Squirrel must be so confused and not really sure where she belongs. Could there be a trust thing going on with Squirrel? Wherever she goes, I'm sure it will be the very best furever home. There's no question it will meet PT standards, you won't accept anything less! ;)

Toby's my baby
11-04-2005, 08:52 PM
OK! Someone had better adopt this cat NOW! Before she is a permanent resident......and NO, I have no intention of adopting her.
So, who wants her!??! :D

Yeah, thats what you say now!!;) She is adorable! I would adopt her ANY day of the year!

I hope she does get adopted by Lady #2, she sounds nice, and seems to realize that Squirel is just scared. GOOD LUCK!