PDA

View Full Version : So angry...

Fur&Feathers
10-23-2005, 02:52 PM
If anyone remembers, a little while back, I posted about 2 pitbull puppies needing homes, because the neighbor left and left them behind. It turns out the guy still lives there, but it was best I took them anyway. They were never fed, had no shelter, had no clean water and had beer bottles thrown at them. Well, this guy just goes through dogs like no tomorrow. Yesterday, he had a little rottweiler. Who knows where the poor baby is now. Today, he has a little, (and I mean little, about a handful) black and white puppy. I was at work when I received a call from my boyfriend asking where the nearest emergency clinic was, because he had to rush the puppy to the vet. Why? Because the poor puppy stuck its head through one of the "squares" in the chain link fence and was bleeding profusely from the bottom of its neck. Good news, the puppy will be ok. Since we can't afford anymore, we left the puppy with the vet, who will find it a good home. This guy just gets puppies and abuses them. :mad: What can I do to stop this jerk?? My boyfriend told me the guy put really loud music on...and when he tried knocking on the door, he made the music louder. The cops were called before the dog was taken, so it wouldn't be considered stealing. The cops ok'd it. This idiot needs to stop abusing precious lives and I'd really like to put an end to it. Suggestions anyone?

Also...
The male pitbull puppy found a great home. The female puppy, however, was given back to my mom and her friend, because she "chews too much." :rolleyes: They can not afford to keep her either, but will not give her to a kill shelter and of course, no shelters are taking any. I am willing to travel!!! If ANYONE here could take her! I'll post a picture below. She's a bit bigger now. She's sooooooo sweet and just wants love. And she loves to pick up her water bowl and hide it. ;)

The girl is the one in front, with some black on her. Aren't they just adorable?! :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/danteconure/puppies.jpg

Thanks, everyone.

jackie
10-23-2005, 03:00 PM
:( That is so sad. I really hope you find a home for the little one.

You should file a complaint against your neighbor, and make sure you take note of every incident and dog he owns. It was a good thing the police witnessed the "owner" had no interest in helping his injured dog.