PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings....

catnapper
10-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Is it a full moon? Whats going on around here lately.....

it seems Pouncer has been...... nice.

He and Flutter have become good buddies all of the sudden. They PLAY together. They WRESTLE (and he's oh-so-gentle with her). They've been helping me with my crafts too :rolleyes:

Here, Pouncer is taunting Flutter into a game of "bat at each other behind the box flaps"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/craftypair.jpg

Flutter takes his taunt and the great fist fight begins :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/craftypair2.jpg

Whats going on here? Pouncer being NICE? Nice to FLUTTER? He's only nice to Allen. He TRIES to bully Harry... but he's outsized in that one :rolleyes: He torments Abby, and til now he just hissed at Flutter.

Here is a rare photo of all three of my brown tabbies in one spot - Abby does NOT trust Pouncer so its rare she and he are in the same pace at the same time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/3BROWNTABBIES.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
10-23-2005, 02:11 PM
Great pictures!

Hmm, If I were Flutter, I'd be suspicious! Usually, when a boy is nice to you for no reason, he wants something! Maybe he wants her to share her treats with him or something. :D

jenluckenbach
10-23-2005, 02:40 PM
I can't explain it, but don't knock it. ;) :D

CalliesMom
10-23-2005, 02:49 PM
Well it is good he is being nice. Let's hope it keeps up!

kimlovescats
10-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh, oh, oh ... this is Tabby Heaven!!! :eek:

Sonia59
10-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Aww, three handsome tabbies in one pic! :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Whatever the reason behind his niceness, I'm glad that he's now accepting Flutter. Maybe he's starting to calm down more and he'll now be known as Mr. Nice Guy. :)

jazzcat
10-23-2005, 04:19 PM
There has been a full moon.

I think Pouncer is just trying to tell you to go ahead and make little Miss Flutter official. :D He saying it, not me. :p

rkidsrcats
10-23-2005, 04:30 PM
There have been some cosmic disturbances lately - planets aligning and such. Maybe Pouncer has been receiving some of Pippin's Positive Pyramid vibes. Whatever the case....rejoice! Mr. Hissy is falling for Miss Flutter and her charms! ;)

Killearn Kitties
10-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh oh, l I think everyone is right, Kim! Whatever is going on, don't fight it! Go with the flow. You have six cats now.

As Jazzcat said, WE are not saying this, POUNCER is!!

catmandu
10-23-2005, 05:38 PM
It is probably as Pouncer is maturing,he is starting to calm down.
Michael could be a little pest,as could JJJ3,when they were Young Turks,but now they have mellowed a lot.
Age make gentleman,out of a lot of tough guys!

Soapets
10-23-2005, 05:54 PM
I think he's being good in anticipation of Christmas. My son starts behaving around this time, too, "just in case any of Santa's elves are watching!" :D

Deb

kittylover4ever
10-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Beautiful tabbies! My Trixie would fit right in!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-24-2005, 10:10 AM
That 3rd pic is terrific!!!

furrykidsmother
10-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Enjoy it while it lasts!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Maybe Pouncer has finally reconciled himself to the fact that she's not going anywhere.

Either that or he just couldn't resist her charms anymore. ;)

The pic with all of them is amazing. Abby has gotten so big that it's hard to tell who's who, and will be even harder once Flutter grows a little bigger too.