PDA

View Full Version : Picture program

wolfsoul
10-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I know some people have a program on their computer that makes their pictures look like paintings or cartoons. What kind of programs do this? I'd really llike them.

Flatcoatluver
10-23-2005, 01:16 PM
the program that does it for me came with my digital camera, so that probally doesn't help much

Randi
10-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Photoshop will do that, but there may be others. :)

Jessika
10-23-2005, 03:57 PM
I know that you can achieve most effects using Paint Shop Pro. You can get a free trial of it from... jasc.org (I THINK that's the correct URL, if not then just google it). Otherwise I know that GIMP is a good program to use http://www.gimp.org/ and its FREE, too :)

GoldenLuv
10-23-2005, 11:13 PM
I have psp 7 the full verison i can send it to you and it will never expire or any thing like that..

PM your email addy and i will be happy to send it to you

Jessika
10-23-2005, 11:16 PM
I have psp 7 the full verison i can send it to you and it will never expire or any thing like that..

PM your email addy and i will be happy to send it to you

Isn't that illegal and pirating software?

finn's mom
10-24-2005, 02:04 AM
Yahoo photos has a few effects that you can work with. Nothing fancy, but, there are a few things to use. If you have a yahoo account, and, photos saved, it's easy to use.

GoldenLuv
10-24-2005, 07:40 AM
Isn't that illegal and pirating software?
there is nothing wrong with it I own it
alotta people have done it

Jessika
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
there is nothing wrong with it I own it
alotta people have done it

Well you may own it, but if you give it to her for free, then that IS illegal because she didn't purchase the program. Oh well I'm just looking out for everyone because I don't want you or her to get in trouble.

BTW, if you only have the install disc its very hard to transfer all the files on an install disc to someone else. Its easier if you just have one executable. I've tried giving friends programs before by just copying all of the files on the install disc to a zip file or whatever and it doesn't work.