you kisses and massages your toes! :eek:
You have a noble name and very beautiful
colors. May God bless you with many more
years on earth.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
10-23-2005, 05:11 AM
Contessa, you are beautiful! It's good to hear you ended up in such a loving home! Congratulations on POTD! Have a great day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-23-2005, 12:04 PM
What a beauty you are!
It breaks my heart to think of you in that horrible basement and stuffed into that tiny cage.
Thank God for your human who rescued you and now loves you so very much!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day too! :D

crazy_caique
10-23-2005, 01:58 PM
You are a beautiful girl and I bet your mom or dad or both is/are very proud :D

tatsxxx11
10-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Dear Contessa! I'm in awe of you, beautiful girl! Despite being subjected to such unforgiveable neglect and abuse, you still have it in your heart to love and trust us humans!:) Animals never cease to amaze me:)

Since she had never been handled and lived in a basement, she didn't have a lot of human interaction. Her owner promised me that Contessa was the meanest, loudest bird she'd ever seen (and she had a lot, up to thirteen at one time). She swore I'd never handle her

What on earth did this person expect from a sentient being who had been confinded for so long, devoid of any human interaction, handling, LOVE!!!:mad: I hope and pray that no other creatures found their way to this heartless, selfish "person!"

Well, thankfully Contessa those wicked people are out of your life, those terrible times, a thing of the past and now it's all about LOVE:)

Congratulations to you brave, beautiful Contessa! You are a true survivor!!! Enjoy your well earned Pet of the Day honors with your wonderful family! Hope you're spoiled rotten and treated to all your heart desires!:)

Jax
10-24-2005, 05:06 PM
What a most brilliant birdy you are Your Highness Contessa! You have such pretty colors and very loving eyes. I can't believe you're 24, you go girl! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL CONTESSA!! :) :D :)