PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace, Julius. <333

flamepony12
10-22-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm posting this in general because I thought more people might see it, and I felt that Julius has earned enough respect to have this thread here.

Julius swam his way across the rainbow bridge tonight. :( I don't know how many of you knew, but some did. Julius grew sick again about a month ago, the same thing he had before. We did all we had done before to get him well, and nothing worked. He pulled through last time, but this time it was his time to leave. :(

As pathetic as this sounds, as he swam across the bridge, I believe his tail unclamped. His peck fins flowed free again. The spark came back in his eyes, his beautiful, original orange color spread through his fins once more. He was finally able to enjoy a carefree life in the rainbow lake.

Rest in Peace, sweet Julius. :(

Flatcoatluver
10-22-2005, 10:37 PM
aww rest in peace julius! you will always be rememberd on pet talk.

petslover
10-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear this Devon. RIP Julius. Swim Free at the bridge.

KYS
10-23-2005, 10:36 AM
RIP and swim free Julius.

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-23-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh, I am SO sorry to hear this Devon!! :( What happened? ((hugs))

CagneyDog
10-23-2005, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry :( RIP Julius

flamepony12
10-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys. :( We put flowers by his "grave" today.

Kate- I don't know if you remember, but Julius became sick a while ago, making a miraculous recovery. Recently, he got the same sickness again, but this time his time was obviously limited. :( None of the things that worked before were working anymore.