PDA

View Full Version : catfamily moved to Maine

catfamily
10-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi all.We finally moved to our new home in Maine.The cats seem to really love it here too.I'll send pictures as soon as I can.My house is a mess so it will take a while to get organized.I have a couple pictures of the louisianna boys in the camera and others but as soon as I get some good ones I'll transport them in the computer and get them in pettalk :D

Corinna
10-22-2005, 10:42 PM
Glad to hear the move is complete and everyone arrived safe.

catnapper
10-22-2005, 10:43 PM
:) Congrats on the move! I bet its not easy getting settle with all those felines around!

rg_girlca
10-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Sounds like everything went smooth. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. :)

QueenScoopalot
10-23-2005, 07:01 AM
~WAVING HELLO~!! I'm not so sure I could stand moving to Maine...there's enough snow around here every Winter lol! Glad the move went well, and I'm so happy to hear Birdie has taken over the new digs. :D Now you have to get on the PTers Map...it needs a "Maine-iac" ;)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=91010
Can't wait to see pics of the new place, and the kitties. :)

CalliesMom
10-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Glad the move went well! I can't wait for pictures.

catfamily
10-23-2005, 07:34 AM
~WAVING HELLO~!! I'm not so sure I could stand moving to Maine...there's enough snow around here every Winter lol! Glad the move went well, and I'm so happy to hear Birdie has taken over the new digs. :D Now you have to get on the PTers Map...it needs a "Maine-iac" ;)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=91010
Can't wait to see pics of the new place, and the kitties. :)
I'm looking for the PTers map to sign in from Maine. :confused:

catmandu
10-23-2005, 08:05 AM
That must have been hectic rounding up all Your Clowder,getting them into carriers,and then transporting them to another State.
We are relieved that all went well,and we look forwrad to seeing you Cats in thier New Furr Ever Home!!
Concatulations on the successful Move!

QueenScoopalot
10-23-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm looking for the PTers map to sign in from Maine. :confused:
Just click on the link on the thread I posted in General...then you'll be the first from Maine. :D It's a PTers world map I posted, and you have to type something into the "shout out" box (after you put Carla or whatever, and a zip code)....then hit the button and voila' ;)

Grace
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
So how did you get all those cats from Massachusetts to Maine? Individual carriers for all; several trips; possibly a moving van?

Bet they are having fun exploring the new place. Can't wait to see pictures.

jazzcat
10-23-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm so glad you guys are moved in now and the cats seem happy with their new home. I can't wait to see pictures.