PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any piercings?

katienoonan
10-22-2005, 09:26 PM
I have several body piercings I have a tongue ring and naval ring as well as 2 other piercings :D that I got wednesday. I also have one cartilege piercing and two lobe piercings in my ears. So, PT friends....do you have any piercings?

Kfamr
10-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Nope, none! I would like to eventually get my lip pierced, but can't with my job.

k9krazee
10-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Just my ears...I almost got my eyebrow peirced when I was in London...I even was sitting in the chair contemplating it, maybe someday I'll be brave enough to do something like that lol...

LeahMM
10-22-2005, 09:38 PM
Only my ears but I did one hole myself. ;) I'm so living on the edge.

carole
10-22-2005, 09:44 PM
I am only brave enough to have one piercing done my ears and that I waited until I was 18 years old, I would not consider ever having anything done again, my Melissa had her ears done at 8 and just got her second ear piercing done yesterday, she probably will have the top of the inner ear done next year, she is keen for a belly button piercing but i have put my foot down for now, her friend who is also 13 had her's done, it put Melissa off as she said it was very painful, phew. :D

BitsyNaceyDog
10-22-2005, 09:45 PM
I only have my ears pierced. In high school I had 5 holes in each of my ears, but I let them all close up except for the first hole in each ear.

Shelteez2
10-22-2005, 09:48 PM
I have my ears pierced (hardly ever wear earrings though), my nose pierced (I waver on whether I like that one or not), and I just got my tongue pierced like 3 weeks ago (which I love so far). That's it for me though. I can't see myself getting anything else done....

katienoonan
I guess I have a very strong pain tolerance, my bellybutton didn't hurt at all, I thought my ears hurt more. I was laying on the table and he said Im going to do it now, I said okay he put the needle in and I said...okay you can do it now, and he said he was already putting the jewelry in. It was the least painful for me :D

jackie
I have had my ears, nose, and tongue all pierced. At the moment I have none of them in. :p

catnapper
10-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Just my ears - though I do have two in each ear. I feel funny with the second holes, like they belong to someone else and they get infected sooo easily.

Flatcoatluver
10-22-2005, 10:30 PM
my ears but i think they might be closed up, I want to get a nose ring in the future but, i think i won't because of the fact that i want to be tooken for mature and alot of people judge from nose piericing, (my family does).

sammy101
10-22-2005, 10:43 PM
i have 5 in my ears.I would like another cartilage one,and my nose peirced.But my school doesnt allow facial peircings :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
10-22-2005, 10:44 PM
i hered cartilage is very painful piercing?

sammy101
10-22-2005, 10:47 PM
i hered cartilage is very painful piercing?

it didnt hurt for me.But it was sore for a while. The only thing is it gets infected easily.I got a nasty infection in it last year. You have to keep it clean once is heals 100%

areias
10-22-2005, 11:37 PM
I have both my ears and my tongue pierced. I've had the tongue done for 3 years now...I love it. It wasn't very painful when I got it done, just annoying for the first few days. Now I barely notice it.

rizzy
10-22-2005, 11:40 PM
I have my ears double pierced. Then I also have my carilage pierced twice.:D I hope to get my belly button done sometime.

buttercup132
10-23-2005, 06:25 AM
i have my nose ,bellly button,labret,ears,cartalige and hope to get my tounge done those of you who do have it do you tak different after you get it done? thats the only reasn my mum wont let me get it done..i said id pay for it and if i talked weird still after a few days id take it out but she said shed wait until im 16... :rolleyes:

binka_nugget
10-23-2005, 07:00 AM
Boy, do I ever!

I have two side lip piercings, an eyebrow, one septum (middle of the nose), a helix (cartilage), a tragus, four 14 gauge lobe piercings (slightly larger than average), one 4 gauge lobe piercing and one 6 gauge piercing (was 4 gauge but I had to downsize).

A couple pictures of my piercings.. :D

6 gauge lobe, 2x14 gauge lobes, tragus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/8c549a80.jpg

4 gauge lobe, 2x14 gauge lobes, helix
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/ear3.jpg

Closeup of my 4 gauge lobe. :D I love it so much!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/9017aa1d.jpg

Facial piercings: Septum, two side lip piercings ("Snake Bites") and my eyebrow piercing (barely noticeable)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/alpha_sheltie/July29-Kais3rdBirthday-0012.jpg

I'm treating myself to a nape (neck) piercing for my 18th birthday next month. I've been thinking about getting both sides of my nostril done too.

I love my piercings :D

cloverfdx
10-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Only my navel at the moment, but i am thinking about taking it out as i dont realy like it. I am probably going next month but i am not sure what to get pierced yet.

Ashley kick butt piercings you have there :D.

Jamieejo85
10-23-2005, 10:23 AM
ears, tongue, and nose :)

Shelteez2
10-23-2005, 12:14 PM
i have my nose ,bellly button,labret,ears,cartalige and hope to get my tounge done those of you who do have it do you tak different after you get it done? thats the only reasn my mum wont let me get it done..i said id pay for it and if i talked weird still after a few days id take it out but she said shed wait until im 16... :rolleyes:

I only talked differently when my tongue was swollen. My tongue was swollen for about a week.... well it was only really badly swollen for about 3 days... and that's when it affected my speech.

Buddy Blaze Lover
10-23-2005, 01:35 PM
I just have my ears pierced, and I wouldn't DARE or DREAM of havings any other piercings anywhere else...no offense, but I don't think piercings in other places except the ears are very attractive...not to mention they probably hurt a LOT! :rolleyes: :o :p

beeniesmom
10-23-2005, 01:40 PM
Just my ears.
I used to have 5 in one and 3 in the other.
Now I have 2 in each.

Question for those with tongue piercing....
Why do you have it?
Is it supposed to be sensual?
I never understood the tongue one.

grybai
10-24-2005, 01:49 AM
binka_nugget, I absolutely adore you 4g! It's so cute!

I have four holes in each of my ears, although right now I'm only wearing jewelry in my bottom one which is a 12g (though also wear some 10g jewelry in them sometimes.

I also have my nostril pierced with a 20g, though I wish I had gotten it 18. I kind of want to get another nostril peircing because I adore nose rings and mine is positioned too high up.

I also had a pair of unmentionable piercings but I had to remove them recently because they regected- I just couldn't get used to sleeping on my back. :(

finn's mom
10-24-2005, 02:00 AM
I have my ears each pierced once, and, I have my belly button pierced. I love piercings, though, and, will probably get a few more in the future.

Queen of Poop
10-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Ears (4 in the right, 1 in the left), Belly Button, Nose.

Ears, no pain.
Belly Button, no pain.
Nose, strong pain for about 2 seconds and then nothing.

I can't decide what to do next.

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-24-2005, 10:50 AM
4 in each lobe (although I usually only wear one or two earrings), both Tragi, and I used to have a cartilidge one but it closed :( :D

I was planning on getting a double belly (top and bottom) before I found out I was pregnant - maybe in a couple of years if I manage to get a flat tummy again!! :rolleyes:

I would love to get my tongue pierced but I guess now that I will be mommy to a baby again (as opposed to just having funky teenagers) I should grow up a bit. (Plus hubby doesn't like it)

ramanth
10-24-2005, 01:14 PM
Two in the right ear, three in the left. :D

cocker_luva
10-24-2005, 03:54 PM
i have one cartilege piercing and both my lobes pierced.

but i plan on getting both my ears pierced all the way down, my eyebrow and maybe my belly button.

Suki Wingy
10-24-2005, 04:00 PM
I just have the ears done and my ear lobes are so thick that I can only wear hanging earings which usually irritate me, but I have nothing against pearsings

dogzr#1
10-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Nope, only my ears. I hardly wear earings though.:) I don't plan on getting any piercings in the near future

areias
10-24-2005, 09:20 PM
Just my ears.

Question for those with tongue piercing....
Why do you have it?
Is it supposed to be sensual?
I never understood the tongue one.

It's not for the unmentionable reason that people say its done for.
I think it looks awesome, and it makes me just a bit more unique. I thought about the eyebrow, the nose, etc...but you're not able to have those in while working at most places. A tongue ring is hardly noticable unless you yawn. :) I've just always liked them...most people say it dosen't hurt, and it didn't. I hardly notice it anymore and couldn't bare the thought of taking it out.
Plus when you get bored you always have something to play with. LOL :cool: