PDA

View Full Version : What are you wearing for Halloween?

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 07:32 PM
I was just wondering what everybodys dressing up as....
I'm being a princess with the dress from Beauty and the Beast, and a mask and gold tiara to go with it :) and My hair will be wavy. Thats for my halloween dance, and I'm not sure if I'll do my hair wavy on halloween, too...but on Halloween Tink and I are handing out candy. Tink is wearing a bow in her hair and her new pretty collar :D.
So what are YOU wearing?

buttercup132
10-22-2005, 07:39 PM
im being a sorcerous type thingy with black devil horns,tail,wand,hair and cape thingy
oh and thunder as you have all seen i think is being a bumble bee

king2005
10-22-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm going to wear my traditional outfit. usa & canadian army uniform/gear, BUT this year since I finally get to hand out candy (or I better be able to), I get to have my floppy foam M14 YAY!!

edit: I might get Axle involved, if its not too cold. I want to stick little devil horns to his shell & give him a devils tail

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I already claimed the job of handing out candy so its ALL MINE AND TINKS! yay :D Tink was going to be a ladybug, but petsmart didnt have the costumes, and they didnt have from the costumes they did have, any in an extra small..which is still a little large on her :rolleyes::p

katienoonan
10-22-2005, 09:36 PM
I might get a pooh bear costume because I will be getting Lucy her Eeyore costume soon. It would be so cute because of her basset eyes :D

jackie
10-22-2005, 09:53 PM
They don't celebrate Halloween here, which is disappointing because it's my favorite holiday.

LeahMM
10-22-2005, 09:55 PM
I will be wearing a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I have to work that day and we live in the country so no trick-or-treaters here.

k9krazee
10-22-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm still not sure what I'm going to be...I think for school I'm going to put on my blow up pumpkin costume and waddle through the halls, its sooo much fun!! I have a thing for the inflatable costumes now, I have a muscle man one and the pumpkin, everybody gives me weird looks and pokes me, I even got tackled in the hall last year :eek: Great fun...and then for trick-or-treating I am dressing up as a cowgirl and Shadow will be a horse :D

Flatcoatluver
10-22-2005, 10:28 PM
I am probally going to not dress up.... I will hand out candy if we get any trick or treaters, I will probally put a bandna on zoey, (t.j. will be gone) girls night out handing out candy, sorry brianna but a new candy hander outer is in town and her name is not brianna it's breanne ;)

Roxyluvsme13
10-22-2005, 10:30 PM
hehehe and you spelled my name wrong :o lol but its ok :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-22-2005, 10:49 PM
I haven't done anything for Halloween in atleast 6 years so once again I'm not going to dress up in anything. If my Aunt asks me to take my cousins out for an hour or so, I'll probably take Tango with me and dress her up in something but I'm not sure what right now...

rizzy
10-22-2005, 10:56 PM
I think I am just going to dress crazy this year. Put a bunch of make up on my face and mess up and mis match my clothes. I did this last year and it was lots of fun. But then again last year I had my cousin (jesse_3) with me! :D As for Sally, probably clothes and a bandana:D

Corinna
10-22-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking a very naughty nurse.(hubby may like that) :eek: Not sure how many kids we get here in the new place.

Flatcoatluver
10-22-2005, 10:59 PM
I think I am just going to dress crazy this year. Put a bunch of make up on my face and mess up and mis match my clothes. I did this last year and it was lots of fun. But then again last year I had my cousin (jesse_3) with me! :D As for Sally, probably clothes and a bandana:D
ha, i didn't know people had family on here

katienoonan
10-22-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm thinking a very naughty nurse.(hubby may like that) :eek: Not sure how many kids we get here in the new place.

I have a schoolgirl outfit but hubby wont be home for halloween :D

Corinna
10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
His loss huh? :D

katienoonan
10-22-2005, 11:14 PM
His loss huh? :D

Yup, he will be in Iraq til just before Christmas. He will see it eventually lol ;)

Roxyluvsme13
10-23-2005, 10:44 AM
he he he

MariaM
10-30-2005, 07:03 PM
For school I am going to stick a witch hat on my head, put some black make-up on, unfortunately cannot find the black lipstick lol. Probably some black clothes, good enough haha.
If I decide to go trick-or-treating, I will put on my 94 cent foam-type Frankenstein mask, and my 94 cent green and black skeleton gloves. Major , if he comes, will wear his Halloween bandana and possible something else. Any quick ideas anyone? :p